Family Diss Rule Suggestio - Denied

Connor.

What you want to see? -  A new Rule adding Family Diss to the realm of Player and Department Diss

Why should we add it? - Seeing as factions become a more and more important role on the server, I think it would help limit some toxicity. I think some instances have become too toxic and the opposite of what the families were added for so I think this can help reduce it

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it less toxic to families and limits the number of obscenities said to each other

Who is it mainly for? - Families

Links to any content - N/A

Not too much description but it is a simple addition

• Dislike 1

MAJOR +Support

Whilst there's a fine line between RP and ACTUAL diss meant to offend the other party, like I mentioned, there comes a point where it becomes flat out diss and inappropriate. And to a certain extent, it is already player diss as such to where this rule may already be implied under the "Player Diss" rule of the MOTD. However, I would like to see these rules have an extra definition for family's. 

Edited by [GL] Game Theorist

spacer.png

14 hours ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

+Support

Whilst there's a fine line between RP and ACTUAL diss meant to offend the other party, like I mentioned, there comes a point where it becomes flat out diss and inappropriate. And to a certain extent, it is already player diss as such to where this rule may already be implied under the "Player Diss" rule of the MOTD. However, I would like to see these rules have an extra definition for family's. 

Well said, +1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

-Support 
-Player diss is already a rule, if you feel someone is flat out dissing, make a player report. If this is passed, then we take steps towards not being able to say anything. 
- Department Diss, and Player Diss and Staff Diss ARE important because you need these individuals to continue on the server. Although I agree that Families are becoming a bigger role, they aren't NEEDED per say. 
-Everyone has different levels of what is considered "dissing". For example, calling a family mingy may not be considered diss from the person that said it, but the family could interpret that as diss. Just adds more unneeded tension and an excuse to warn more people.
-

• Like 1

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

32 minutes ago, [GL] Spoon said:

-Support 
-Player diss is already a rule, if you feel someone is flat out dissing, make a player report. If this is passed, then we take steps towards not being able to say anything. 
- Department Diss, and Player Diss and Staff Diss ARE important because you need these individuals to continue on the server. Although I agree that Families are becoming a bigger role, they aren't NEEDED per say. 
-Everyone has different levels of what is considered "dissing". For example, calling a family mingy may not be considered diss from the person that said it, but the family could interpret that as diss. Just adds more unneeded tension and an excuse to warn more people.
-

What he said

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

12 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

Bruh I ain't even a part of this server but hell nah

-support

thats why yo mama dead

seriously tho if they are talking shit, we dont need to categorize said shit in like 5 different shades. Shit talking is shit talking.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

-Support 
-

now the reason i am -supporting is, there has to be some sort of "family diss" to have wars and to try to be the best etc, if someone crosses that line where its just to far a sit for player diss can be done and a warning issued i dont feel we need to be adding small details such as this to the MOTD as new players would just be reading a novel about rules of the server if every rule suggestion was added.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator