Catalyst's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Catalyst

Should i be accepted as an ET member?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be accepted as an ET member?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Catalyst

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184128807

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: 

I have been active in the community for over a year. In regards to actual in game playtime, i have approximately 19 weeks (Via tab menu)

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Read & Understood

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

image.png.baba544fe4f141f9cfcc417296b50859.png

Why do you want to join event team? 

There are a few reasons why i decided to apply for event team, but i think the best way to summarize why is inspiration. I have seen many well made events, most of them RP focused, that have completely changed my perspective of the server and event team. From early RP events back in 2020 that i still remember to this day to the RP focused PT's that i see hosted from time to time, i only gained interest, and now i wish to give back to the community what it has given to me. Additionally, while i do hope to help and create events that build new scenarios and encourage interaction between branches, i also am interested in the ability to create PT's and other events for the chaos insurgency, as well as the ability to use the tool gun off duty to enhance the role play of other players, likely through the ability to material certain props, and utilize text screens when they are needed. Overall, i want to encourage more RP and logical thinking within the server, while also providing fun events to the server and being there when i am needed. Hopefully through the tools that event team can utilize, i can bring more parts of the scp universe into the server, such as different GOI's and SCPs. Some players are just looking for the inspiration and coverage to fill a characters role, and i would be happy to oblige and make SCPRP much more dynamic and engaging through event team.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: 

I have been in event team before (Globally resigned when i was at trainee phase) and have never demonstrated a lack of responsibility for my own actions or wrongdoings. I have not been warned recently, and i have never been removed from an administrative role or command role. Those who know me both as a person, and as a leader may agree that i am not someone who would misuse power, and i hope in my time on the server i have proven that.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

I am mostly familiar with ULX however i am not the most practiced with it. I understand the basic commands and contextual parts of ULX, however i will need to better refine my usage of it.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

Pinpoint Conflict (RP Focused, some combat)

Serpents hands operatives have secured an SCP object of high value to the foundation, however, the means of their escape has broken down, now needing the proper parts to function again. Luckily, the serpents hand has captured a high value chaos insurgency command member, and hope to use it as leverage to negotiate the return of the hostage in exchange for the tools they need to escape. However, the foundation wants to interior with the operation in order to re-secure the object. E11 Forces have been ordered to negotiate for the return of the object, and use force if necessary. Chaos, MTF, and Serpents hand now conflicted, the 3 groups enter a struggle for leverage and power, no side knowing which side will complete their goals.

Catalyst Everywhere System (Silly, more for fun)

At random, a player (who is not busy to avoid disrupting active RP) will be chosen for a "challenge". Both the player and the event team will receive and equal amount of hit-points and will both receive fists swep. The event team will surprisingly emerge and the chosen player must engage in fisticuffs to defend himself. If the player wins the fistfight, they receive XP and cash,  but if they lose, they simply get brought back and are returned anything they lost on death. (This could also be altered by the buddah command to add more immersion)

To Each Their Own (Serious, heavily RP focused)

A group of players finds themselves locked into a game of life and death. During this event the players must admit to their wrongdoings, and potentially reveal dark parts about their characters past. As the players go through each trap, contestants dying horrifically, they uncover dark secrets from both each-other and the traps they are forced to free themselves from, and struggle to survive in a battle that can only be won by a single individual through pure willpower. Let the game begin

A Dance Of Steel (Arcade-like, PT)

In a cross test gone wrong, SCP-7101 and SCP-076 have merged into one, becoming a threat to any that face it. Players will fight this ungodly combination of skin and steel in a last ditch effort to terminate it and save humanity. However, be cautious, the combination has made them much stronger, and it seems this threat has learned new moves, and continuously changes into an ever growing threat. Will the creation fall to the unification of these forces? or will they tear through them? Either way, blood will be shed, and the violence will end one way or another.

Edited by Catalyst

+ Support

Good app and event

Dedicated to the server

Active

Has a bit of experience using ULX

Overall fit for ET

only con is that you’re a furry

Best of luck!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

1 hour ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Good app and event

Dedicated to the server

Active

Overall fit for ET

Best of luck!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Good app and event

Dedicated to the server

Active

Overall fit for ET

Best of luck!

He very funny RND mean he can come up with good ideas

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub