Swap Between Thermals and NVG - Denied

MazuzaM

What are you suggesting? - Being able to Swap Between NVG and Thermals

How would this change better the server? - People would be able to buy both and actually use both instead of using just 1

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People with thermals

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

3 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

+support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

This would be very helpful +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, Coltable said:

Its not a separate system we would have to recode the system again to have them run separate. 

If its all that work its totally not worth it we can just press tab and decide what to buy before doing something

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Regardless if it's too much work, I feel having to decide between NVG and Thermals would give a better aspect of strategy. A sort of "which situation do I want to prepare for" type thing. And allow for teamwork with pairs of people having both and helping each other. 

-Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

28 minutes ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Regardless if it's too much work, I feel having to decide between NVG and Thermals would give a better aspect of strategy. A sort of "which situation do I want to prepare for" type thing. And allow for teamwork with pairs of people having both and helping each other. 

-Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

4 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

-Support

Would be a whole lot of work considering they are the same system only real reason I would see this needed is if you are very unorganized and aren't communicating well with your team on what's happening

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/29/2022 at 3:34 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support