Web's SF Vice Marshall Application

WebSter_Cze

Should I be accepted as new Vice Marshall?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted as new Vice Marshall?

• Yes, you're fit for the position! (Please explain)
    • No, you still got something to work on. (Please explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SGC GSL Web 9153

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Star Fighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

So, I've transferred into SF in early January this year, since that time I've made my way up to Senior Group Captain, which is the highest rank I've ever achieved. Due to this I don't think I should stop here, but progress even further and this is one of my chances. Being Vice Marshall would help me with getting hang of leading whole regiment as that is something that Captain doesn't give you. Also with us having just Marshall, I think we're in need of Vice Marshalls to help Jabronie with commanding SF. I believe I already did some good things for SF, but this position would help me improve it even more. I'd want to get SF more known across the ISD, improve our relationships with other regiments and overally make us look better. I believe most people see us as just people who fly transports, but we're a lot more.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Something under 4 weeks. 645 hours to be more specific.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Main purpose of a Commander is to lead the battalion. They are the ones lower ranks look up to so they have to act according to it. If we go more into depth it means they have to make sure everyone is following given rules, NCOs are hosting tryouts, Officers doing SIMs, choosing new command members, updating rosters and documents and overally making sure that the battalion runs smoothly. Vice Commander's job, in this case Vice Marshall's, is to help Marshall with battalion-wide decissions, overseeing sub-branches, making sure battalion runs smoothly as well as Marshall does.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I am capable of this position, I've been in SF for more than 2 months and I've got to know how the battalion works. Also I've been command member for a bit more than a month so I got kinda hang of command position. I am pretty active on the server and always try to help if someone is in need. I've also achieved Gladius Squadron Lead position, so I got experience in leading a sub-branch. Since I joined SF I never got into some big problems. I was always trying to lead during events to improve my leading skills, which I think got really better. If I get this position I'll still want to get Gladius Squadron Overseer and help them with documents and lead it until we find new Lead.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can get on basically every day, unless I got lots of stuff in real life, however that doesn't happen often, so I can get on almost every day for like 2/3+ hours, depending on the day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I don't have any warnings.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

-Support

Way too strict.

I'm on basically all day and all night on weekends and I don't ever see you.

I've seen you twice and you were on for less than 15 minutes.

I also believe you need more experience.

Either way good luck!

Edited by Brand

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

-Support

-Hasn't shown dedication to the Battalion

Here's a couple of reasons why I don't think ur fully ready yet.

1.) Anytime you are on, you are basically AFK the entire time I see you, In which I'm on a lot and I just don't see you doing anything. But whenever I do see you during events you just don't show what a Leader can do for their Battalion, and to say SF needs good leaders for what they do and without that the battalion will die.
2.) You don't help anyone when they need it, you basically argue with them and always say that ur right about the situation, in which we're all guilty about but a real leader tells others about their Mistakes and then they make it better for their respected Battalion.

3.) The way you treat people, is the way we see you in the command team, as a VCMDR I can say that leading Battalions isn't hard but also not easy, as you need to be able to listen an help ur battalion at any given time without any complaint, and to say you've ignored a lot of people for littles reasons.

4.) Event if you hate or dislike someone you should always help them no matter what, even if their not great show them what it means to be a leader instead of making the situation any worse than it needs to be, also you shouldn't hate anyone for a little mistake you should always find a way to forgive them if they mess up. 

Side Note

ur a cool person, but you just don't show the skill of being a leader just yet, so Just learn a little more before you jump out to something that might make ur Gaminglight career harder.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 hours ago, Kio said:

-Support

1.) Anytime you are on, you are basically AFK the entire time I see you, In which I'm on a lot and I just don't see you doing anything. But whenever I do see you during events you just don't show what a Leader can do for their Battalion, and to say SF needs good leaders for what they do and without that the battalion will die.
2.) You don't help anyone when they need it, you basically argue with them and always say that ur right about the situation, in which we're all guilty about but a real leader tells others about their Mistakes and then they make it better for their respected Battalion.

3.) The way you treat people, is the way we see you in the command team, as a VCMDR I can say that leading Battalions isn't hard but also not easy, as you need to be able to listen an help ur battalion at any given time without any complaint, and to say you've ignored a lot of people for littles reasons.

4.) Event if you hate or dislike someone you should always help them no matter what, even if their not great show them what it means to be a leader instead of making the situation any worse than it needs to be, also you shouldn't hate anyone for a little mistake you should always find a way to forgive them if they mess up. 

Side Note

ur a cool person, but you just don't show the skill of being a leader just yet, so Just learn a little more before you jump out to something that might make ur Gaminglight career harder.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support
-Hasn't shown much dedication
-Hasn't done much for the battalion
-Not very active

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

On 3/26/2022 at 8:53 PM, Kio said:

-Support

Side Note

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/26/2022 at 9:53 PM, Kio said:

-Support

Side Note

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

Unfortunately, your application has been Denied.

You may reapply once NHC open up applications.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic