SCPRP discord ban appeal oops- Accepted

Grimitology Tempus

Your name: Ominous 

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Azrael the angel#1583

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 376218907842969624

Which discord server were you banned on? SCPRP discord

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I said the highly offensive word "retard." Banned by Auttaja bot. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I forgot the word was strikable and did not use it in any offensive way. I said it because i was mentioning something that happened with that word. 

Edited by Ominous

"The Man With Many Names" Ominous/Azrael/Tempus/Morituri 

Owner of Task Force Vega

Former E11 VCMDR / Former CI LTCOL

+Support

Damn Auttaja bot really coping hard today

• Laughing 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support

L

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

L

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Accepted!

Please allow up to a couple days to get unbanned from your respective discord.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||