Giving Enoch Immunity To 610 [Completed]

1stSavagerY

What are you suggesting? - Giving SCP-7101 immunity too infection based SCP's like 049, 008, and 610 (as well as the 035 turning ability)

How would this change better the server? - I have noticed on my vast amounts of time playing on 7101 that a lot of people somehow have no clue that it's an SCP, and mistakenly infects her.  This is extremely annoying as it requires an admin to come kill you, reset your HP to what it was before being infected by 610, and being teleported back to where you were.  The other month I had spent 30 minutes in sits while only playing her for about 40 minutes due to new players constantly infecting me accidentally while on 7101.  This change would prevent that from happening altogether and make it so that she wouldn't be able to be infected.  It would also fit her SOP and lore as she is immune to all pathogens including 610 and 008.  I meant to make this after the incident but things kept getting in the way and I kept forgetting, but since that day I’ve still had countless encounters where someone completely clueless infects me while I’m on 7101.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None whatsoever

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone who plays on 7101

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -  N/A

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

20 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

Would easily stop people from turning her when they shouldn't with little to no downfall seeing as it already shouldn't happen

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+Support

Would easily stop people from turning her when they shouldn't with little to no downfall seeing as it already shouldn't happen

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg