7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Shock Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock ENHVAL CPT Itsuki SK956 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a member of this battalion for several reasons, I feel like shock as a whole has recently declined with its discipline, activity, morale. I want to be a Command team member of this branch to help the battalion grow more into a family, I want to show everyone on the server that Shock Security isn't a battalion that is only about arresting or pushing people around just because they have an arrest baton. I want to help the battalion show the rest of the ISD that we are people who are willing to help those who may suffer from getting RDM'ed, harassed or assaulted when it's never just a joke between friends. I want to help Shock by enforcing that the NCOs/officers as well as the command team, we need to pick up with the lack of sims that have been occurring, a lot of times I see people leave shock because they are bored or don't know what they are doing, I want to bring in training as well as help give new ideas for more fun and interesting sims. I want to help with keeping the roster, documents and bail prices clean and organized by listing some more as some troopers don't know some bail prices that have not yet been set for certain offenses within RP.  I also want to help the command team enforce the SOP that has been given out to the troopers and ensure those who break it understand they must follow it. In summary I want to become a command team member so I can shape up shock and improve its reputation on the server! 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Itsuki - BattleMetrics
My battle metrics says I have a year or so on the server. I have been a part of the server since October 2021 from what I remember.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander of this branch is to set as a role model for the rest of the shock. The commander is there to act as reasonable, mature and responsible as they should be, rather they are on the job, on discord or TeamSpeak they should act with the upmost professionalism, ESPECIALLY if they are Command team member of the Shock security force. The Commanders are also responsible for maintaining the documents, making sure they are updated to best fit the battalion, they should be looked over at least I would say weekly to make sure no discrepancies are left so the Shock can understand their responsibilities fully. The shock commanders are also meant to monitor the officer team to make sure they are hosting SIMs and assisting the NCOs with their daily tasks to ensure that the enlisted and other troopers aboard the ISD are satisfied with the performance of shock. In summary the Main purpose of a commander is to oversee the battalion whilst making sure it is running efficiently and everyone apart of the battalion is enjoying the time they spend on the server!!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel like I should be trusted as a commander for several reasons. I have been very active within shock for the past month or, so I have been a part of it. Every day I am online I do my best to ensure everyone apart of shock are satisfied with the time they are spending in shock. I have done my best to do as many sims each week, so the troopers have stuff to do so they aren't getting burnt out or bored with just guarding the checkpoints, as someone who has joined shock a good bit it does get boring and it's good to do things such as small trainings like ID checks or just PVP sims to have a good laugh. I have also helped dealt with removals of troopers with command such as reporting those who have broken the SOP and reporting NCOs that refuse to their jobs as they should. I have also had experience in a command position as I have been a VCMDR and CMDR for IC in the past, I helped it initially start up and become active while improving the battalion. In summary I feel like I can be trusted to be a Commander/Vice commander of this branch because I have experience from being a previous command member as well as I do a lot for shock, and I plan to help build shock up in any way possible so I can see the troopers enjoy their time on the server and grow. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

As of right now Mon-Friday I can be on for at least 5 to 6 hours of the day. Then on Saturday and Sunday I can be on all day so roughly 12-16 hours if needed. I am also reachable on TeamSpeak as well as Discord at any given time someone may need my help. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do not have any warns that I know of. The only thing that might count against me is an accidental 5 hour ban I received from Busch when he accidentally pasted my SteamID in instead of an ST's. 

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+Support
+ Great Application
+ Active
+ Great Person
+ Knows what they're doing
+ Has been on the server for a long time

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

8 hours ago, Zug said:

+Support
+ Great Application
+ Active
+ Great Person

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

19 hours ago, Zug said:

+Support
+ Great Application
+ Active
+ Great Person

I agree. +support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+/- support

Great shock officer

Has what it takes

Good app

overall good person

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/6/2022 at 2:49 PM, Zug said:

+Support
+ Great Application
+ Active
+ Great Person

I just started getting on the server again a few days ago but Itsuki is very active and a great guy, from what I have seen of him so far, he is a great choice for Shock VCMDR

Former Shock Vice Commander North

+SUPPORT
Active.
Good App.
Can be a good VCMDR.
Does his job well.

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Denied

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic