MOTD Addition Safe Class SCP's - Denied

ZJ

What are you suggesting? -  That safe class SCPs not be able to camp outside the dblock intersection and open the door over and over again

How would this change better the server? - We wouldn't constantly have to close it over and over again 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  It would benefit security from having people who are obviously trying to annoy gensec stop doing it

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

-SUPPORT 

I understand why you want this but this rule already is a thing, if they are opening the door over and over again after you ask them to stop just make a fail rp sit on them and just have them be dealt with by staff. And that way we can avoid having unnecessary rules 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

10 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT 

I understand why you want this but this rule already is a thing, if they are opening the door over and over again after you ask them to stop just make a fail rp sit on them and just have them be dealt with by staff. And that way we can avoid having unnecessary rules 

Issue is, it isn't a rule I was in a sit several times today with the same individual who refused to stop because admins had told him it wasn't a rule so he could do it.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

43 minutes ago, ZJ said:

Issue is, it isn't a rule I was in a sit several times today with the same individual who refused to stop because admins had told him it wasn't a rule so he could do it.

Safe Class SCP's have to listen to you if the request you are making is reasonable.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron