Adams SET App 3 (Third times the charm)Accepted

Adams the research one

NOTE (The reason my last app was taken down is listed under the Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member section if you were wondering, and yes the app is mostly the same with slight adjustments to make it more readable)

In-game name: Adams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119986069

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Research RA, SEC CPL

How long have you been a Event Team Member: 72 days

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 7 weeks

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Very well, and i'm learning more every day

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I want to be a Senior ET member for the following reasons

Helping Others

Ever since I joined ET I wanted to help as many people as possible, and becoming a SET can help me accomplish this by training people, giving advice, and answering questions. As my position in Research, and R&D show I am very good with helping people, and wish to continue this trend as an SET.

Better Events
SETs get access to many things that can improve an event, such as less restrictions, and mostly NPCs. I have many events planned that use these perks of SET, and plan to help others with their events this way if I get SET

Improving ET

I have many ideas for ET and as an SET i feel as if i can better present these ideas along with fine tune them with the help of other SET along with the ETL and ET members! I also would love to keep ET in check and punish those who do not follow the ET guidelines.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I should be trusted as an SET member for the following reasons

Dedication
I have shown much dedication in the past when it comes to GL, weather it be making 3 ET apps until i got it, making command apps until I got RAS, or waiting and trying my hardest to prove my worth, and I expect it to be no different with ET 

Trust

I am very trustworthy. As an RA in research I am placed with a big responsibility, and intend to show that I deserve the position. In the entire time i have been ET, Staff, or command I have never abused my power in any way, you can catch me minging from time to time but only when all parties involved are chill with it, and even then I am sometimes hesitant if it goes to far

Experience
I have much experience not only on the server but as an ET, and in the time I have learned alot, what to do and what not to do for an event. Prime event hours, what kind of events people like, how to balance an event and much more. Along with my experience in my command positions showing my leadership skills and once again dedication to the branches

Learning and Improvement
A few of you might be saying where is my last SET app, well I took it down because it became clear what I needed to work on. I took 2 weeks to work on this aspect, and I believe that I have improved in it and have succeeded in taking the feedback left on my last application.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Kinda. I would like to get better at it

Give an example of a mega event: A few days prior to the mega event an announcement is made from a mysterious figure making an unreasonable request that the foundation will deny. On event day another message will be transmitted stating that the foundation has failed to fufill the figures demands, and stating that they will get what is needed themselves. When it is time for the event, randomly some foundation staff will "turn" these staff look no different from unturned staff except they are slightly taller. These turned staff have a goal of attempting to kill any foundation personnel they find. The foundation will then have a war with the turned staff. While this is happening the mysterious figure will use the chaos to infiltrate the site and take something from an SCP room. Should they be killed, all turned staff will return to normal, but if he gets his hand on the item, then the site will continue to suffer.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My Commander event. It had multiple parts, involved interrogations, and most people loved it. The event involved a figure known as "The Commander '' entering the site multiple times, with a different ability each time. More and more information was dug up on him until he was finally killed

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: I cant check anymore

How active can you be: 8/10 I can be pretty active.

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥