Entry props - Denied

Damien

What you want to see? -
More entry props, the limit is 15 entry props 

Why should we add it? - 
well I personally hate the rule, including if you wanna make walls it kind of gets in the way of a base you spent time and creativity on just to have it called "Fail base" I personally see no reason for this to be down this number, I am here to ask for a extended amount like maybe 25 for example, its even harder if you don't have a base and its night plus there is a cash surge and all you wanna do is set up printers.

What are the advantages of having this? -
well it certainty won't take forever just to make a base because you don't have to double check it as much, it will really make basing a lot easier for the rest of us, it might give PD more of a challenge as some of them are interested for, or you just don't have to look and count every entity you spawn.

Who is it mainly for? -
Criminals 

Links to any content - N/A

Alright im boutta head out

-support

makes already hard to raid bases even harder.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

10 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support 
Was already upped from 10 to 15 and crim are stronger now and that gives them a decent advantage

what the big man said we have already increase more prop counts for this

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current