Small reversion of Trench Knives - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What are you suggesting? - A small reversion to the trench knife and its similar cousins.
We got the beloved trench knife nerfed because of its high damage, i dont think the skill ceiling of the knives were taken into consideration
It was kinda like playing Demoman but you had a grenade launcher pompson, hard to aim, delay when clicking, but oh damn that damage was good

I say we Increase the damage to 80 and reduce the amount of knives to 12. Gensec enlisted will still die quickly but they are meant to be weak, so I don't see a problem having a high damage, skill based weapon which counters the most annoying thing in the game (riot shields), but 80 damage means it wont break high damage thresholds (200, 300, 400)

How would this change better the server? - Trench knives will be useful

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Gensec die a little more

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

1 hour ago, Its Buck said:

+support

Panda is like the new bread and I love it 

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

4 hours ago, Its Buck said:

+support

Panda is like the new bread and I love it 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

rn this weapon is a joke.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

12 hours ago, ZJ said:

-support, you are killing me I thought we broke even at 65 dmg, and you come in here with the 80 I asked you not to go for?? why panda why? @PandaInShitpostLand

we never had a deal, it was a debate and I'm a man that stays on my word unless you can give me an omega good reason

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

35 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

we never had a deal, it was a debate and I'm a man that stays on my word unless you can give me an omega good reason

I am fine with 80 if Mobster gets 1 min NLR

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

1 hour ago, ZJ said:

I am fine with 80 if Mobster gets 1 min NLR

Im fine if Mexico end with the corruption.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 2/24/2022 at 5:46 PM, Dick Grayson said:

the trench knife is useless now because it still has the problem of delayed throwing and its hitreg being ass

+Support

• Like 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe