Bartholomew's- Event Application- Denied

Bartholomew

In-Game Name: Bartholomew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96150107

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week, almost 2 weeks.

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I am very knowledgeable, and have learned a lot since I've joined staff.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1, https://gyazo.com/f74a68b135194b67c7b07c3f7dc0ebb2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join the event team because I feel that I'm ready to expand my current positions and help the event team in as many ways as  I can. Im willing to dedicate more time to helping improve the server than roleplaying and helping players as much as possible. I have had a excellent experience with the staff members, and the community. I enjoy interacting with everyone on the server and love this community. With some of our new players and current players Id love to give them the chance to have super fun events and earn money in the process. Having helped King and Balloon with larger money events I've enjoyed the reaction of players and the laughs we've had. Its been awesome working with them, Ive personally have had a heck of a lot of fun and seeing everyone participate just makes it fun for all parties!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I could create a FFA event where last player alive wins, I could create a basketball tournament type of event (inspired by runey) I could create a 4 corners type of event where a number generated would pick a number and the people on that corner get dropped into the void. I could create prop hunt event where players need to find a certain prop in order to gain money and the first person to find it win. I could create a death run event where players run down a set of obstacles while another has a set of buttons and these buttons fade away certain areas along the deathrun but they only have on use and reset after a few seconds. And other events I may find on YouTube or ideas I may come up with or find from previous events that people have had a good reaction with. I could create a TTT event where I choose a player to be the terrorist while others are innocent and a detective if the terrorist kills everyone they win, if one of the innocents kill the terrorist with good reason, the innocent win, and same would go for detective, but detective gets a stun gun with two shots and can search the player they stun and see if its the terrorist, but of course the terrorist can kill the detective if hes being chased by the detective, the terrorist would have 250 shield and 200 hp, because they are solo. The detective would have 150 shield and 100 hp. I am also willing to host events worth lots of cash prizes such as (10,000,000-100,000,000)

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone) 

Monday - Friday:  3:30pm- 10:30pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-2:am

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes, read and understood.

Thank you for reading, have a good rest of your day's!

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

My only thing is that you were just accepted to the staff team a couple days ago so I think you should focus on learning that role first before applying to additional roles: 

but other than that I've only had good experiences with you so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got accepted to ET as well. I suppose this would be a +/- support but leaning toward +support

+Support 

Great active guy and a very good application and it looks like you are no longer staff and I don’t know if you resigned or what but either way I think you could make great events and help out the community. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png