Cecil's Analyst Application

Cecil Stedmen

In Game Name:  Cecil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Researcher Manager, RFA (OA2).

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

(I have notable RFA + EOI logs I am willing to share to Hoovy if they want to see those alongside the test logs I posted inside of this application, contact me if you want them)

[CI RND] SCP 354-15 Encounter/Analysis

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/84679-scp-354-15-encounter-analysis/

[RESEARCH] SCP 387 Anomalous Limits Testing

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/86092-scp-387-anomalous-limit-testing/

[RESEARCH] SCP 5208-GL Diplomacy Attempt

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/84233-scp-5208-gl-diplomacy-attempt/

[RESEARCH] SCP 610 Nutrition Test

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y1T3cGPQeZpll7cc8B-9AjVz35XZY_SjyxKsEhIS2Yw/edit?usp=sharing

[MEDICAL RESEARCH] SCP 343 Gambling Addiction Test

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/83745-scp-343-gambling-addiction-cure-test/

How many Warnings do you have? 2 (With Screenshot Proof)

Link to Warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Well first off; I’ve had my eyes on Analyst and RRH as a whole for a while but held off on the application for personal reasons. I’ve always enjoyed testing on various SCPs and creating things from them and while I don’t know much about what exactly RRH Analysts do due to it being classified for obvious reasons; I would very much like to join and have some fun with the unique RP that being an analyst brings to table. I hope that explains my motivations behind wanting to join RRH Analyst.

Why should we accept you: Well first off; I possess a lot of knowledge about both the SCPs on site and SCP lore in general which shows very well in my testing logs. Secondly; I have always been someone who puts a lot of effort into my documents; all of the documents I have shown above are from varying times throughout my time testing on SCPs here and while I improved my style of presentation overtime; I believe my effort has always remained the same. This is because I’ve always spent a lot of time planning out a test and then writing out a high effort fleshed out document from start to finish. While recently I haven’t done as much testing as I’d like due to my command duties alongside my duties within RFA/EOI, I seek to change that and if given a chance to join the Analyst team. I firmly believe I’ll be an excellent fit for RRH Analyst and I hope y’all see that as well.

warnsscreenshot.PNG

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
Left R&D

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support 
Cecil is a great Research CMD and would make a great RRH

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

+support

-great test logs

-y e s

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Upon a discussion and review I have decided to +/- this applicant 

While I think they, personally, are ready for it, due to the people that are often associated with this person I cannot agree that I fully support this applicant.

Thing being, the people Cecil most often works with are all completely lacking in respect and other qualities. While Cecil is different being around such an influence detours me from supporting. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support 

More than qualified for the job, also does a good job in Nu7

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+Support

-Active

-Former CMD member of CI and CMD of Research

-Creative and always tried to push more in peoples test logs

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

On 2/27/2022 at 3:22 PM, Vuitheirt said:

+Support 

More than qualified for the job, also does a good job in Nu7

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/21/2022 at 10:13 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

+Support 
Cecil is a great Research CMD and would make a great RRH

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"