Only Dr. Maynard can breach SCP-079 [Completed]

LucarioKing

What are you suggesting? - I know no one is allowed to breach SCP-079, but I am suggesting that Dr. Maynard ONLY Dr. Maynard can breach 079 because its lore in Containment Breach. He is the one who let out SCP-079 to cost chaos in the foundation and died in the process of SCP-106. 

And of course, there's be an update on the MOTD to Dr. Maynard ONLY he can breach SCP-079 and needed to advert like: /advert [ACT] GIVING FULL ACCESS TO SCP-079! Or something like that.

Of course, SCP-079 we have now, he can only close doors, open, and lock doors. But barely breach SCP by helping them at the last door or opening CP door whatever.

079 is not really a threat. He's only there just trolling people, even though in the game Containment Breach, he caused all the chaos by breaching every SCP cells, but here in the server is entirely different.

How would this change better the server? - Yes! 079 is still unbreachable to this day cannot breach by D-classes or CI. But now, Dr. Maynard ONLY CI job can break him out of containment.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - not really. Maintenance has been really active lately. If they call 079 in TS or whatever, they just run down to EZ and try to stop him.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP, Dr. Maynard

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - nope.

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

11 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

I mean, SCP CB lore isnt actual lore seeing as there is no official lore, nor is it the same lore as the server

but

+support

079 is a lvl 100 class that is barely touched since he can easily be contained or stopped from self breach 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

4 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

I mean, SCP CB lore isnt actual lore seeing as there is no official lore, nor is it the same lore as the server

but

+support

079 is a lvl 100 class that is barely touched since he can easily be contained or stopped from self breach 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

5 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

but

+support

I wish that game were official, but it's incredibly annoying for 079 because of how active the maintenance is and fighting them off with sheer luck. You only get 3 or 4 minutes of fun time until maintenance short circuit you. It's not that fun! 079 needs more attention!

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

6 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

but

+support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

I like the idea, but would adding this mean 079 could not self breach anymore?

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

3 hours ago, LucarioKing said:

he can still self breach

+Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||