Vetran Hitman to be changed from murderer to hitman - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Bunny is a Bunny

What you want to see? - I want to see Vetran Hitman (murderer) Be a hitman job not a murderer class

Why should we add it? - There is already a lot of murderer jobs that are good but not so much a hitman job it would give a good class to hitmen

What are the advantages of having this? - I think it would be better because it would allow people to place hits cause the hitmen clases are just used to minge but a hitman class you have to work/pay for would be used more seriosly

Who is it mainly for? -Crim Level 85+

Links to any content - 

-Support

someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't someone pay for you to /advert Murder someone
and even if you can't I don't see a reason to put resources to something like this, if you want to play hitman, select a hitman job.

Alright im boutta head out

6 hours ago, Damien said:

-Support

someone correct me if I am wrong, but can't someone pay for you to /advert Murder someone
and even if you can't I don't see a reason to put resources to something like this, if you want to play hitman, select a hitman job.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

1 hour ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 
The jobs name is legit hitman so it having the hitman swep would be nice.

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer