Hale?

In Game Name:

Hale

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:134518564

Squadron you are Applying for:

RRH Guardian.

Current RP Ranks Held:

Epsilon-11 2LT, Delta-4 Coldsilver "Baal" HL1.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

I'd like to guard O5-5 “The Treasurer”/Hoovy, as he is the O5 member I am most familiar with, although I'd be more than happy to guard any members of O5.

How many Warns do you have?:

1 warn for NLR, was around the time I donated for Sarkic. I thought the NLR was 2 minutes instead of 3, although I should've taken it upon myself to check the MOTD.

https://streamable.com/4we8t3

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

There are many reasons why I want to join the Red Right Hand Program. To start off, I would like to further my experiences in leadership and in special forces groups so that I may utilize those skills while on the server. The Guardian specialty of VIP/asset protection is a passion I have had from my time playing ImperialRP to currently in Delta-4, and I would like to continue that passion within RRH. Overall, I would like to become a member of the Red Right Hand so that I may meet new people and experience new playstyles, while also contributing to the server in a way I am passionate about.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe I am a fit candidate for Alpha-1 because of my expertise and commitment to the SCPRP server.

I have a great deal of experience in VIP and asset protection from ImperialRP, where I was a member of both the Royal Guard and the Death Trooper battalion. The Royal Guard allowed me to gain vital skills in protection, and the Death Trooper battalion strengthened that experience while also exposing me to the operations and missions of a special operations regiment. Being a member of E-11's Delta-4 group has helped me adjust to the rhythm of SCPRP and it's special forces. My prior terms as Death Trooper Vice Commander and Royal Guard Lore Senior Guard (Colonel) have allowed me insight on leadership and command skills that I utilize on the server constantly. I am active on the server daily and have proved my initiative, recently reaching 2nd Lieutenant in Epsilon-11.

To summarize, I believe my broad range of knowledge and experience in special operations and VIP/asset protection along with my commitment to SCPRP and the community have equipped me with the qualifications to join the Red Right Hand Program.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

+ Support

-one of the first responders to problems I see

-extremely active

-High rank in the branches required

-generally friendly person to be around

(blue is for stuff that doesn't fit into a +/- support)

-N/A

Good luck Fathe- I mean Hale!

- Tazza "The Stealer of HCMD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I don't know you super well since were in different MTF branches, but I do think you would make a great member, I do see you on a lot, so I know your activity is good. Your pretty chill from the few interactions I've had with you and I often see you are one of the first responders to incidents. You're clearly someone E11 command trusts so I honestly think you are a great candidate +SUPPORT

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 2/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, Hale? said:

where I was a member of both the Royal Guard and the Death Trooper battalion. The Royal Guard allowed me to gain vital skills in protection, and the Death Trooper battalion strengthened that experience while also exposing me to the operations and missions of a special operations regiment. Being a member of E-11's Delta-4 group has helped me adjust to the rhythm of SCPRP and it's special forces. My prior terms as Death Trooper Vice Commander and Royal Guard Lore Senior Guard (Colonel) have allowed me insight on leadership and command skills that I utilize on the server constantly. I am active on the server daily and have proved my initiative, recently reaching 2nd Lieutenant in Epsilon-11.

To summarize, I believe my broad range of knowledge and experience in special operations and VIP/asset protection along with my commitment to SCPRP and the community have equipped me with the qualifications to join the Red Right Hand

You mention Royal Guard but not shadow guard? Maaaan. I'll remember to pick Adam over you next time lmfao 

+Support 

-RRH ALPHA 6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/8/2022 at 12:02 AM, Tazza said:

+ Support

-extremely active

-N/A

I have known this man for over 2 years, and during that time I have learned how incredibly exceptional this man performs in pvp situations, on top of the sheer skill he has in RP and the amount of experience he has gained, I whole heartedly support him for RRH and more !

-Queen Elizabeth

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• 3 weeks later...

+ Support

First of all, I really like your application. Second, I spoke to you a little bit and you are very friendly.  You are a great E-11, your activity is super good and you are overall fit for RRH on my POV. I hope the best for your application Hale.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Kind
- Helpful

"You know too much" 💀

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Very active E11 member good at doong their job and being a badass about it

+ support

Kilo 20

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+ Support

-extremely active

-N/A

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+ Support

-extremely active

-N/A

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"