Tyler RA Application

tylerdiffee1

Tyler RA Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. "Should I Become a Research Administrator?"

In Game Name: Tyler

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243606814

What's your current Rank & Branch: Research Assistant Manager [RAM]

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command): Research Administrator [RA]

Date of when you first joined your branch: 10/01/21

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): Well, I have been active lately on the server, and I'm also a hard worker. I deserve to be a Research Administrator because I have plenty of experience in the research branch and finally have learned to ping in the announcement channel, including grading test logs. I have been doing some cross PT and Mass Tests with other branches to keep the research branch activity going up.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words): My main goal is to bring some new researchers into the branch to expand it to make up for the loss of people who don't play anymore. I also want to help Junior Researchers and guide them on test logs by making example documentation to help guide them on how to do proper documentation as well as ways to get creative. Another personal goal is to host more cross-branch PT along with mass tests with other branches, including RnD and to test off-site SCP’s. The other thing I was gonna talk about is increasing Test Log Activity / Activity Log.

Do you think there are any issues with the branch and if so, how would you fix it: The Big issue for research today is that new Junior Research gets confused about doing test logs. When I started Researcher, I was confused about how to do a proper test log. I could make documentation or video to show new upcoming research on how to do a proper test log without any confusion. If they are still confused, I could be more happy to explain what is expected to be on the test log and find the issue on what trouble they have on the test log. I will make sure this document or video will go on the researcher training guide so that the RRA can hand them out after the training session. This will improve the test log activity if this document or video is in place.

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum): I've been playing the server for quite a while now. The activity level for me in the research command is good so far. I want to help other researchers who struggle to do tests as well as answer any questions they may have. My ideology is to bring kindness and honesty to the research branch to help make it thrive. I also believe what separates me is I want to talk to researchers or other low command members to see if they have any suggestions or any idea of how to improve the research branch. I do want to help bring the voices and some suggestions of enlisted researchers to the table as a Researcher Administrator.  I am always glad to answer any questions to new Research Assistant Supervisors if they are concerned about something or how the junior command works. Since I was a RAS and RS, I have been helping other Junior researchers to make them understand what to do during a test and even explain how to do a test log because they were very confused about how to do it.

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+support

- Good research man

- been with research for a while now.

- friendly person overall

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

I haven't witnessed someone this dedicated to the research branch in a while. 

I would be happy to see you as an RA or even a Foundation Doctor. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

You haven't been in Research for long enough to be moved to SCMD plus there is other applicants that I believe are better suited for the position
-Support on SCMD I don't think it would be bad to move him up to RA tho

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

14 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

9 hours ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

You haven't been in Research for long enough to be moved to SCMD plus there is other applicants that I believe are better suited for the position
-Support on SCMD I don't think it would be bad to move him up to RA tho

Also agree wit dis but would +Support a promo to RM

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

• 2 weeks later...

Application Denied
Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application at the current time.
This could be due to your application, behavior, experience, feedback, or other unstated reasons.

This, however, does not mean we are not interested in moving you up. We simply believe you need more time & experience as a RAM.
Thank you for showing interest and applying!

• Star locked this topic