[GL] Zug

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:591841627

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):
Darkzugzwang#0106

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?
I want to say I am Teamspeak a lot as I am required to when I am on the server, and I play on the server a lot.

How often do you use Discord?
I am on Discord a lot as long as I am on my computer, I have it open.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
I would like to become a Support Team Member as I would like to help out the Discord Servers and Teamspeak and make sure that there is nothing inappropriate or anything breaking the Discord/Teamspeak Rules. I would also like to join the Support Team to help grow the community and help anyone that might be struggling to understand something within the Teamspeak or Discord as I do see this happen quite a bit, but Support Team is on top of it. Another reason I wish to be a part of the Support Team is to gain more experience with Staff and learn more about this amazing server. The final reason out of my many reasons I want to be a Support Team Member is because it is an amazing team to join, and I would love to job it to just help out and make sure someone isn't waiting too long to get their question answered about the Teamspeak/Discord. That's why I would like to join the Support Team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I would most likely greet someone that has a Ticket or is in one of our Support Channels in this manner.
"Hello, I am Zug one of the Support Team Members on Gaminglight, how can I help you?"

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support
Good App
Well Formatted
Good Luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 1/29/2022 at 5:15 PM, balloonhail4979 said:

+Support
Good App
Well Formatted
Good Luck!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support
Great app!
Format is awesome! Good Luck broski

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}