Yohan Red Right Hand Application

Iron Viper

In Game Name: Yohan

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:197150863)

Squadron you are Applying for (Analyst):

Current RP Ranks Held:CI RND EARCH, AR foundation Research, E4 (C4) EOI (L2)

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: n/a

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)20220128_232347.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to Join RRH to have an brand new Experience and to and enjoy a new rich experience

Why should we accept you: I'm a Loyal and dedicated member of the community and and grate with others and i enjoy taking on a challenge with my time in CI I have shown my dedication. i have grate team work skills and over all i am able to work with anyone im required to I'm always looking for new ways to preform tests and get to. and being in RRH is what I need to grow as a member of this community RRH is a stepping stone for me to grow. and I would love to learn form others and the lore of RRH this would be a great chance for me and RRH and to improve myself, the main reason to why you should select me for Red Right Hand is that i have the best skills and time on this server for the job and i think you would be missing out if you were to not have me not only that i have proven my self worthy of being in E4 twice now and in general I always commit to anything I do or that I'm told to do  

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

+Support

I believe out of anyone I have seen the most glowing and great changes out of you. 

You have completely reversed the Inactivity you suffered from long ago you made EOI stable again. 

You proved that you can get shit done and not take shit from a few wounds and for that you have my respect and support

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support
I've known this guy for so long and he is by far the best candidate.
He is mature, well known, understanding, and writes good logs
Overall + support

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

21 minutes ago, Chombos said:

+ Support
Overall + support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 1/29/2022 at 3:42 AM, Chombos said:

+ Support
Overall + support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support

-High ranks in the branches required

-Good test documents in both research and in CI R&D

-Has good test ideas

-generally friendly person to be around

(blue is for stuff that doesn't fit into a +/- support)

-Yohan is one of the best candidates for RRH Analyst I think he'd make an excellent RRH!

Good luck Yohan

- Tazza "The Stealer of HCMD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic