Staff Application - Denied

Bimbardoo

What is your in-game name?: Femboy Bimbardoo

What is your steam name?: Bimbardoo

What is your steam ID?: I am on a different device as of right now and don't have my steam id but I will be able to get it

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Bimbardoo#7609

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but with the right training I do believe I could be a great staff member

What date did you start playing on the community? I believe I started playing somewhere around 2020 or 2021 right in between those two

What date did you make your forums account? January 27. 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) none

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? No I do not know where to find it

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserver the rank of a staff member like trial-mod or whatever rank/role I am given because even though I have no staffing experience I believe I could be a great asset to the players and staff of the server.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would freeze the player, gag them and if they type in chat I will mute them.  Starting with the situation of their mass RDMing I would give them a warn and call for a staff member to help me kick them out of the server for a period of time based on how much mass RDMing they have done if I myself don't have the permissions to do so.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

When I bring the player to the sit I will confront them, In this situation they deny the accusations continue to lie and swear he follows the rules.  If he denies my confrontation, I will tell him that what he is doing a common bug and abusing this further will result in disciplinal actions. I will give him a verbal warning but will spectate the play for the next 20 minutes to make sure they don't go back to abusing the bug. If they go back to misusing the bug, I will bring them and warn them appropriately for their actions.  Continuing to abuse the bug will result in the player getting kicked from the server.

21 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
Poor Grammar 
Don't know who you are
I would recommend getting better known in the community

-Support

Didn’t hit 150 word minimum 

Didn’t read the staff handbook (Search it up)

No SteamID 

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

3 minutes ago, Cookie_Gaming said:

-Support

Didn’t hit 150 word minimum 

Didn’t read the staff handbook (Search it up)

No SteamID 

Exactly, you need to put more time and effort

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

17 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

No effort

Kick is Senior Admin+, and continued abuse of a bug would most likely be a ban.

Didn’t read the staff handbook

On 1/27/2022 at 4:38 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
Poor Grammar 
Don't know who you are
I would recommend getting better known in the community

These 2^

oofwill2.png