General Suggestion - MOTD rules on Self Breaching - Denied

PlantBruh

What are you suggesting? - Clarifying in the MOTD whether or not SCP's can break CP's and regular (Non CC) doors while it is not self breaching hours. 

How would this change better the server? - There has been heated debate from two different sides about whether or not it is allowed and would put the endless debate in OOC to rest. Every admin seems to have a different take and no one seems to know exactly. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None if makes everyone's lives more simple with less arguing. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everybody

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

This doesn't need clarifying. 

The rule is listed underneath the self breach section for a reason. As its something that is done during self breach hours. This is what rookie told me when I asked him when he wrote these rules. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

53 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

The rule is listed underneath the self breach section for a reason. As its something that is done during self breach hours. This is what rookie told me when I asked him when he wrote these rules. 

Why can't SCPs breach doors that aren't their cc outside breaching hours? Seems unnecessarily restrictive.

8 hours ago, Veesus said:

Why can't SCPs breach doors that aren't their cc outside breaching hours? Seems unnecessarily restrictive.

If the whole site's doors were broken and there no were maintenance any SCP/Dclass could go anywhere, making it 70+ to break them makes sure that this doesn't happen or is at least less likely to

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 1/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, Chief_ said:

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]