Zefer Nova Vice Commander Resignment

ZeferGaming

As you may know I Transfered my Rank from Nova to RG. 

Let me explain my mind set here. 

I'm getting really Close to Retirement from Gaminglight as a whole and my time right now is actually being spent on irl things it's why I been on so many LOAs lately. With that being said I just didn't have the time to be shelling out 20+ Sims each month we'll also dealing with Health problems with my Back and legs being as Frail as they are. That's why I Transfered to RG cause the work load is far more doable with my schedule. With that being said I want thank a few people who help me during my time as a Vice Commander. 

Mercury: one of the kindest Commanders in Gaminglight ngl it took me some major convincing myself to transfer and 90% of it was cause I didn't want to upset you. You've done so much for me in my time in Nova and I thank you. 

Comet: you were a huge supporter in getting me to Vice Commander and I know I have Disappointed you and I'm truly deeply sorry but with that being said thank you for being there for me through my time in Nova. 

Valoons: I hope one day you get Nova Commander your leadership skills are way beyond my own and you have a way better judgment then I could ever have. 

Bon: one of the Kindest and most understanding High command members in Gaminglight history thank you for being a role model to me well I was a command member 

Keegan: I've said this many times your last week in HC helped Nova so much and all though things didn't work out I hope you have a great future. 

Death: buddy you were there from the start of my Nova career to the end you were always exsited to see me when I was online and your inthusaum was something I couldn't get over with and still can't Good luck with Naval and also pick up your Nova activity I know your starting to just keep it up. 

Kio: a rising star in Nova I hope to see you in Command someday I know you can do it. 

Suns: respectful eager and willing are the words that come to mind when I see you I hope some day you get Officer. 

If I missed a few people forgive me I'm running out of time to write this.

Thank you Nova and good luck in your future. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Zefer I will become one of the Best Nova Command Members for you! 

We'll make Nova the Best Damn Battalion on this server!!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF