ICR is will be doing the Resignation

ICR

Oh no!

Yes I am will be doing the leave of branch. I will now explain why. There is nothing wrong with the server or the branch, but I've done something very unexpected. I got a life. I am no longer sitting on my computer all day playing games. I now get out, make music, ride dirt bikes, and I started work again because I got over Covid. For those of you wondering, yes, I do intend to return in the future. When? I am not sure, but I shall return eventually. 

I'm gonna do some shoutouts now. Note that most of these are people on the roster if I miss you it's not that I don't love you it's that you resigned or I'm not smart enough to think of what to say.

Mind- Congratulations on getting HOS! I'm sure you and your DHOSs will lead the branch spectacularly! Thanks for all the work you put in for the branch!

Georgie- Our other branch leader, you already do great now and in the future I'm sure you'll continue the streak. You're a great role model for the rest of command and I wish you luck in your further ventures!

Assassin- You gotta be the nicest person in the branch, gonna miss you man!

Sprink- Being in FTO has been a great experience and I'm sure that's because of the work you top guys put in. Thanks for heading the growth one of the best branches on the server!

PlantBruh- I'm 90% sure you gave me my first promotion, and I appreciate it to this day. Best of luck further in the branch!

Akrew- Another one of the legends at the top of FTO! Thank you for all your hard work!

Kovic- The HWD himself! Keep working on wardens! The improvement I've seen since I was enlisted is immense! You guys have done great things for the subbranch and I'm sure you'll continue to do so.

Jack Crest- British man, you advanced in to SCMD quickly and that is most likely because of your knowledge of the branch and the hard work you put in. Keep it up and good luck!

Meeseeks- God I don't know how you'll live without having to Event all my PTs. (Thank you for all those times, and best of luck with leading wardens!)

Avalon- One of our ambitious low command, best of luck in leading GenSec!

Greg- Greg. (Keep up the good work, I know you'll make it far in GenSec!)

Julias- Keep it up with all you do, you're another person who'll make it far in the branch!

HexG- I still remember when you were an OFC. Gonna miss ya, keep up the good work!

Last but not least:

Sixx 

You lead the branch for most of the time I was in it. You were a great role model in your time as HOS and you left security in a prime condition. Thank you for all the work you put in and the branch you helped bring to where it is today. Good luck as a SA!

Gonna miss all of you!

Feel free to contact me on discord at any time!

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

😞 sad times

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Thanks for all the good times, hope to see you again soon, good luck in the future!

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Take care in your future endeavors man, take care and stay safe.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

I didn't expect ICR to leave, maybe you and I will return at the same time? Who knows!

Congrats on getting a life I'll be doing the same after Nu7

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Rip sad to see you go . . . 07

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

12 hours ago, ICR said:

Oh no!

Yes I am will be doing the leave of branch. I will now explain why. There is nothing wrong with the server or the branch, but I've done something very unexpected. I got a life. I am no longer sitting on my computer all day playing games. I now get out, make music, ride dirt bikes, and I started work again because I got over Covid. For those of you wondering, yes, I do intend to return in the future. When? I am not sure, but I shall return eventually. 

I'm gonna do some shoutouts now. Note that most of these are people on the roster if I miss you it's not that I don't love you it's that you resigned or I'm not smart enough to think of what to say.

Mind- Congratulations on getting HOS! I'm sure you and your DHOSs will lead the branch spectacularly! Thanks for all the work you put in for the branch!

Georgie- Our other branch leader, you already do great now and in the future I'm sure you'll continue the streak. You're a great role model for the rest of command and I wish you luck in your further ventures!

Assassin- You gotta be the nicest person in the branch, gonna miss you man!

Sprink- Being in FTO has been a great experience and I'm sure that's because of the work you top guys put in. Thanks for heading the growth one of the best branches on the server!

PlantBruh- I'm 90% sure you gave me my first promotion, and I appreciate it to this day. Best of luck further in the branch!

Akrew- Another one of the legends at the top of FTO! Thank you for all your hard work!

Kovic- The HWD himself! Keep working on wardens! The improvement I've seen since I was enlisted is immense! You guys have done great things for the subbranch and I'm sure you'll continue to do so.

Jack Crest- British man, you advanced in to SCMD quickly and that is most likely because of your knowledge of the branch and the hard work you put in. Keep it up and good luck!

Meeseeks- God I don't know how you'll live without having to Event all my PTs. (Thank you for all those times, and best of luck with leading wardens!)

Avalon- One of our ambitious low command, best of luck in leading GenSec!

Greg- Greg. (Keep up the good work, I know you'll make it far in GenSec!)

Julias- Keep it up with all you do, you're another person who'll make it far in the branch!

HexG- I still remember when you were an OFC. Gonna miss ya, keep up the good work!

Last but not least:

Sixx 

You lead the branch for most of the time I was in it. You were a great role model in your time as HOS and you left security in a prime condition. Thank you for all the work you put in and the branch you helped bring to where it is today. Good luck as a SA!

Gonna miss all of you!

Feel free to contact me on discord at any time!

image.png.4461636281fd4fcb5f2e0693108740e9.png😭
Wish You The Best Man, God Bless ya And Hope To See You Back Someday

• Gaminglight Love 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Ah sad to see you go mate but I'm glad you found another, better thing to do. Good luck! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Star locked this topic