Adams' Senior Event Team ApplicationDenied

Adams the research one

In-game name: Adams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119986069

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Research RM Maintenance MA R&D IA

How long have you been a Event Team Member: just over a month

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): 0

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 5 weeks

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Very well, and it only has increased as I have played on the server

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: To be someone that members and trainees can ask questions to if they are unsure about something, Helping new trainees by training them and helping them host their first few events, be able to host better events such as mega events, and do my best to look for flaws with ET and propose solutions to get them fixed.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I have played on this server for about 3-4 months as of right now, and have never minged. In fact I even got into staff recently to better protect the server from rule breakers. I have shown that I am trustworthy with being an RM, and have never abused power that I had in the past.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes, there is probably like 1 command i dont understand which is forcerespawn, but im sure I can get it.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I am not experienced in planning for a mega event, but I am sure that I will learn and adapt quickly

Give an example of a mega event: A few days prior to the mega event an announcment is made from a mysterious figure making an unreasonable request that the foundation will deny. On event day another message will be transmitted stating that the foundation has failed to fufill the figures demands, and stating that they will get what is needed themselfes. When it is time for the event randomly some foundation staff will "turn" these staff look no different from untured staff except they are slightly taller. These turned staff have a goal of attempting to kill any foundation personell they find. The foundation will then have a war with the turned staff. While this is happening the myserious figure will use the chaos to infultrate the site and take something from an SCP room. Should they be killed all turned staff will return to normal, but if he gets his hand on the item, then the site will continue to suffer.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: My Commander event. It had multiple parts, involved interrogations, and most people loved it. The event was a figure known as "The Commander" entering the site multiple times, with a different ability each time. More and more information was dug up on him until he was finilly killed

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:  33

How active can you be: I can be active for about 6-10 hours a day possibly more, and although not on the job if I am needed at any point I will not hessitate to get on the job to solve an issue. 

Edited by Adams the research one

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

- Support

-Very short application

-Lack of responses

-I would be ET for a 1 - 2 more months

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Pending

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 1/5/2022 at 1:17 PM, Flixy said:

- Support

-Very short application

-Lack of responses

-I would be ET for a 1 - 2 more months

How is lack of responses a bad thing?? 

Overall I do agree with every other point besides no responses

+/-

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

From my time knowing Adams, He's been an incredible aid in playing the server with event's and PT's. He manages to make them all interesting and funny for everyone. My most recent project with Adams was creating my Among Us PT (although cringe yes). We spent a total of 12 hours planning, mapping and creating a solid arena for the PT to take place. He has solid dedication to the server; as a moderator, research command, and event team. I feel as if his delighting personality, easy going nature, and ability to take critiques makes him more than qualified for this position. And I know if given this opportunity he wouldn't let this server down nor his fellow Event Team members.

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

+Support Adams is a polite and kind hearted member of the community. While I have not worked with him personally I have seen him both with Research and working with Research Command as an ET member. Hes provided great experiences with those around him and is a thoughtful leader and representative of the community. The only issue I see with his application is that it is fairly short but im fine with short and sweet.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥