Cappie's Senior Command Application

Cappie

Should I become a Senior Command member?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Command member?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Cappie

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:44844521

3. Roster Name?: Cappie

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?:12/16/21

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I believe right around 11 months or since February 2021

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I Do

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I Do

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I Do

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become senior command for a plethora of reasons. First reason is, I want to help security grow to the max of its potential by making it a fun and safe environment for everyone. I will do this by giving everyone more activities to do not only NCOs and Enlisted but command as well. I want to push inclusion and get everyone involved because with everyone involved it will push competitiveness for example, ranks if everyone is being pushed to be included that make more competitive promotions to ranks like WOs and senior command and will also help weed out the people who don't work as hard. Second, I want to make it more difficult and in turn more rewarding for security members to work their way up through the ranks of NCO, through methods of pulling players aside and seeing what they have done well on and helping and pushing them to do even more. Next, I want to push people to communicate better as I feel most command only really communicate their thoughts when we have a meeting, we need more communication as it will help improve everyone's experience in Security. Overall, I want to become senior command to help make the branch a better place for everyone to enjoy themselves whether that be through more activities or more competition for ranks to improve their experiences.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would find them and bring them back to bunks then inform them that they should not be leaving d-block so frequently, and especially not without permission from a NCO+. I would then give them a verbal warning and tell them that next time will result in removal.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would ask them to meet me in bunks and then inform them that d-block is our number 1 priority and we should not be leaving unless it is necessary. I would verbally warn them then tell them that continuing these actions will result in a strike.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would first ask them to leave d-block as they should not be there. If they do not leave I would then clip the interaction and report it to e-11 command and let them deal with their branch.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: When I promote CPLs to SGT I first inform them that they need to make a forums account as SGT. Then, I go over their new duties as NCOs such as leading patrols,  making activity logs, calling protocols, and leading in d-block. I would then get them their tag in discord and walk them through the NCO channels and how to make and activity log. Then, I would inform them of the new expectations we have of them and examples of how to fulfill them. Next, I let them know that they may now be trained for and join FTOs and sniper and offer to train them for what I qualify to train them for. Finally, I would inform them that as NCO they now may apply for WO when applications are open. Finally, I would give them their whitelist and log their promotion.

+support

Solid 1LT

Has good PT's 

Fun to be around and has made gensec more fun when around. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support

- Very active.

- Easy to be talked to.

- Has shown good leadership.

Good luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support, has been an amazing command member in the past and SCMD member

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+support

Yes

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I haven't actually spoken to Cappie since he's been back, but I'm hearing good things and I recall him being a good command member.

+Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+support

-active

-easy to approach

-upholds CMD responsibilities 

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Star locked this topic