1. 1. Should i be Tenn Graneet?.

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

What is your ingame name?:Shadow/CX002

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:565312630

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Captain

What specialty are you applying for?:Tenn GRaneet

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I wi;ll Make sure everything is going how its supposed to go Because I am Currently a Senior Gunnery. I will Improve Havoc By doing Fun Sim and tryouts TO get more people. I will Host at least 2 Tryouts a day to get our numbers up. I believe if I do lots of sims People will want to join havoc. I will Also increase our numbers as much as i possibly can.  I will Gurd EC anytime im not doing anything. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:I Fell i should be trusted with this position because I have had man command Experiences. I will be Giving my honest Opinions on matters. I Once used to be a hvoc Maj and I used to be a 2LT In nova. I Will give recommendation When I Think someone is doing good. The reason I should be trusted is I don't Show favorites and i am serious when need be. I will Be giving my opinions on who should be Demoted or given a strike and a promotion. This is why i Believe i should be Trusted. 

Why do you want this rank?: I would like this rank because i Would love to help this batalion as much as i possibly can. I also would love to Help our numbers and do as many tryouts and sims as i possibly can. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this Branch is to help By doing sims tryouts. I am also here to help havoc command as much as i can. I am supposed to Make sure havoc is running as smoothly as Physically Possible. I'm also supposed to make sure no one is minging or breaking the rules. 

Edited by NightmareKing817
  • Like 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

-/+Support

-Side

-I don't see you as much anymore

-I don't see as much professional actions from you 

+Side

-Ur great at ur Job

-You know what ur doing 

-Ur willing to help others

-You give time to teach other Havoc

Side Note

I think you can earn this, So I'm gonna say +Support. But please keep in mind that being Tenn is gonna bring a lot of work instead of Normal Naval duties.

Good Luck Mr. Shadow

Edited by KitChan
  • Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

16 hours ago, Vice Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+seems like a chill guy

+is captain already

+App is good

+has been officer before

+is able to go for it

+and also has experience commanding at least my POV

+GL!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Here is my view on this, + SUPPORT
- Good activity.
- Dedicated to his role as a GO.
- Most experienced GO by far.
- Good kid.
- Good intentions.
- Former MAJ in havoc, knows havoc inside and out, this is useful as you are working very closely with havoc.
- Has matured a lot since I first met him, he was coming from being a well known minge to a valuable member of the GO's.

To be honest, Shadow is the ONLY suitable candidate for this role and I hope he gets it.

Best of luck mate! 
- Sainty.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

36 minutes ago, KitChan said:

-/+Support

-Side

-I don't see as much anymore

-I don't see as much professional actions from you 

+Side

-Ur great at ur Job

-You know what ur doing 

-Ur willing to help others

-You give time to teach other Havoc

Side Note

I think you can earn this, So I'm gonna say +Support. But please keep in mind that being Tenn is gonna bring a lot of work instead of Normal Naval duties.

Good Luck Mr. Shadow

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

When I was Tenn Grannet, Shadow has always helped out in any way he can. He's shown a lot of dedication towards his job as a Gunnery Officer and he's always been interacting with Havoc.

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ SUPPORT
- Good activity.
- Good kid.
- Good intentions.
- Former MAJ in havoc, knows havoc inside and out, this is useful as you are working very closely with havoc.
- Has matured a lot since I first met him, he was coming from being a well known minge to a valuable member of the GO's.

To be honest shadow has a lot of commitment and would be a great Tenn Graneet

Good luck

Edited by Psyche

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

19 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Here is my view on this, + SUPPORT
- Good activity.
- Good kid.
- Good intentions.

To be honest, Shadow is the ONLY suitable candidate for this role and I hope he gets it.

Best of luck mate! 
- Sainty.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

ACCEPTED!!!

Congratulations! Please speak to Admiral Proteus (Me) for your training.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)