new rowphin's Staff Application- Accepted

new rowphin

Trial Mod Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of the Staffing Team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?
new rowphin

What is your steam name?
new rowphin

What is your steam ID?
STEAM_0:1:431462612

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667)
new rowphin#4957

Do you have any other experience with staffing?
No, this will be my first ever kind of staffing experience

What date did you start playing on the community?
9/3/21 (Around 3 months ago?)

What date did you make your forums account?
9/4/21

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
1, it was an NLR warn on GENSEC OFC when I started out
image.png.fc11b9f2ac8311eab39838fd9b17c6cf.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)
Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?
No

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes

Timezone
AEST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I think I should be given a chance at joining the Staff Team for many reasons. I believe something that makes me fit for joining the Staff Team is the fact that I play during the off-hours, where many minges and disrespectful players can be found, which can make everyone else's SCPRP experience highly unenjoyable during these times. Secondly, I also want to be apart of the Staff Team because I have invested alot of time into this server, and me being apart of the Staffing Team would be one way I could give back to the community. I am command in both Chaos Insurgency Military and Medical which is hopefully able to prove that I will not minge or abuse my power. I have dealt with my fair share of player problems and issues in my respective branches. Additionally, I have gained a decent reputation across the server and I also hope to improve my relations with others even further if I am able to join the Staff Team. I am willing to always take any sits if I'm not doing anything important, whether that would be dealing with groups of minges to just giving out XP to people finishing their tests/escaping. Lastly, I often feel very helpless and annoyed when people minge blatantly and I'm not able to act upon it, especially if no Staff members are online. So hopefully joining the Staff Team would fix that. 

Scenario questions:

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would separate the group involved in the sit and individually ask them for their side of the story, and any kind of evidence they have to support it. Furthermore, I would possible run a background check on their warns/bans to see if they have conducted anything similar to the problem at hand. Once I have gathered everyone's perspective, I will look over all the evidence and gather everyone back together. If they continue arguing, even after they should of calmed down, I would gag players and explain what kind of warn they will be receiving. Finally, before I return them, I would tell them also that if they continue to show misbehaviour, I will issue even harsher warnings. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
If they have received multiple warnings recently, I would possibly issue them a short ban (after consulting an experienced staff member and seeking out their advice). I would tell them that they will be getting a short ban and that, if they keep up any more misbehaviour when they return, they could be receiving even harsher punishments. 

Thanks for reading my application, have a great day/night!

Edited by new rowphin
Edit 1: Added a SS for my warns

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+Support

-Very friendly

-Trustworthy

-All around good person

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

36 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

-Very friendly

-Trustworthy

-All around good person

• Gaminglight Love 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg