Steeleys Aviation Officer Application

Steeley

What is your ingame name?: Steeley

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:595961750

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can improve the relation between Naval and SF/pilots, I can help support SF and its regiment in a way normal naval can't. I don't see many AO so I  feel naval and  SF could benefit with having more people improving relations and making sure the troopers in SF are being heard by naval. Also I can help out people in the reg if they are struggling to cope with anything or have problems that need solving. Recruitment is also a big part that I could play, as I am active mostly every second I am free I will be able to host mass amounts of tryouts that will obviously help the reg grow significantly So I would make it my job to make sure the regiment prospers and stays on track to the glory it should be living up to.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Because I have 0 warnings in naval and have never been told off for mingey/inappropriate behaviour, I am active and will be able to fulfil my role as an AO so you don't have to worry about me wasting spaces. I also feel I am Responsible and competent enough to not start problems with the regiment as i could understand how those things might happen (with a reg incorporating another regiments member). I also have had no previous major problems within regiments and with admins/staff so that also shows how I am here to be serious and make sure everyone enjoys their time here in naval or in general.

Why do you want this rank?: To help with SF as I like the regiment and want to make sure they are doing well and prospering. Also to make sure all new (and old) members of the reg feel welcome and heard within the reg/community, so this would involve answering questions, helping people with problems, sorting out issues within the reg, making sure people are conforming to the correct standards and if they aren't making sure they don't go unnoticed. Overall to make sure the experience within the reg is as fun and enjoyable as possible. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes completely understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help the Chief of Aviation in overseeing the regiment and to make sure you understand how the regiment works and how to perform/act within the regiment, also to help the regiment grow and reach their full potential. I should also host try outs and help out with any disciplinary actions that might be needed (hopefully not). Overall I should be supporting the reg in every way I can.

Edited by Steeley

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+Support

• An efficient, dutiful and responsible enlisted member of the crew
  • Displays professional behavior in all RP interactions (that I have observed)
  • Possesses prior Naval experience
  • Has a good reputation in the battalion

Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

+Support

- Very respectful towards his higher ups.

- Always does his job very well.

- Aviation is kind of in a tight spot right now and I think adding Steeley to it would be a great decision!

- Very professional while on the Naval Job.

Steeley from what I've seen is a good role model for the enlisted as he knows what to do and make sure everything is good. I have no doubt that you will make a great addition to the Aviation team. 

Good luck! 

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

On 12/1/2021 at 4:26 PM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

- Aviation is kind of in a tight spot right now and I think adding Steeley to it would be a great decision!

Steeley from what I've seen is a good role model for the enlisted as he knows what to do and make sure everything is good. I have no doubt that you will make a great addition to the Aviation team. 

Good luck! 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 12/2/2021 at 1:10 AM, M A N D O said:

+Support

Good luck!

On 12/2/2021 at 2:26 AM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

Good luck! 

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 12/2/2021 at 12:26 AM, Sad Mario said:

+Support

Good luck! 

He does a wonderful job and all around he is a great guy to talk to and every interaction with Steeley is enjoyable!!
Huge +Support 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

On 12/1/2021 at 6:10 PM, M A N D O said:

+Support

Good luck!

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support
- Very respectful to higher ups

- Good Activity

- Does his job well

- Responsible

- Has a good reputation in naval

Ensign Pickle | Trial-Mod | Gamemaster

50 minutes ago, _Pickle_ said:

+Support
- Very respectful to higher ups

- Good Activity

- Does his job well

- Responsible

- Has a good reputation in naval

Ensign Pickle | Trial-Mod | Gamemaster

You seem legit and People like you so I do too! Goodluck & hope you get it!

-Sincerely 501st CPT Gamma

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

Accepted

Please contact your Chief Aviation Officer (Mando) for your training

Edited by LucifersHoly

• Will locked this topic