5 members have voted

1. 1. Ze's shock vice commander application

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
   Ze

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
   Shock Vice commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
   Because I have been with shock since my first day on the server and have come to view it as a group of close friends that I care for and want to help on a daily basis, I also want to help any new recruits integrate into the battalion so they can feel welcomed and part of the family faster, I also believe I can help with working the sub battalions into proper roles and making sure they are in proper training

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
  I have about a week in hours but have been here for over two months I believe

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
  To set an example and lead our fellow battalion members so they can both fulfill their roles and have a good time on the server. it is also to make sure that documents are properly filled out and that battalion goals are being met so as to show that we truly care about our unit, another part of it is helping teach officers NCOs and enlisted the proper ways to handle any and all responsibilities in the unit as well as all rules and guidelines in the unit

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 
   I can be trusted to be a commander because I have the battalions best interests at heart I have worked hard and done all that I can daily to help guide and train my fellow shock to be more tolerant and easy going then the sticks in the mud we were thought of while still enforcing the rules, as well I try my best to make sure everyone feels like they're a valued member of our group and that they're each heard and respected, on top of that I work hard to interact with the other battalions and improve our relations with one another so that we can all co operate and have a great time. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 
   I can be active almost daily

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
   I have no Warns

Edited by Ze Doctor

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to any Army HC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• bop locked this topic