MTF Nu7 Resignation- Empey

Empey

Hey guys I know I told myself that this would never come to an end but I can't endure too much more. It's to a point that my position is becoming more demanding like an actual job than any other. Some might not look at it that way but working a full-time job and actually devoting my time games I can enjoy doesn't correspond well with each other. Day after day I have been losing interest about playing so I rather release my position to a likeminded person that can actually contribute to this amazing branch. I've had some fun moment but it's time to hang up the coat for now and sit back in my cowboy recliner to breathe a little. I'll come back another day maybe sooner than later idk whenever time feels right. I'm not leaving the server but I will mainly play dclass and the MTF dono jobs

Proud Of You Reaction GIF josh duggar page GIF

TOASTY- Im glad your finally Commander you deserve it. I hope to fight alongside you again one day.

Pillercat- Man your fucking amazing I appreciate the pep talks and your attempts to keep me engaged on the server. Oh yea your still ColoumnTiger

Bread- I know your around somewhere. Hope to see you on the server again

Smoll- Sad to see you go. you might not see this but you're the reason I'm in Nu7 in the first place

Pure- MMMM your IMPURE or maybe Pure IDK 😎 anyways keep up the work buddy youll make a good Commander one day

Forgoti- Out of anyone in the branch you connected to me like an actual friend you might not see this either but  SALUTE.

Lars- Never really talked but i appreciate that first roster note you gave me XD

J0lty-Taught me some combat trick the q menu view and i used it to kill a lot of gensec STAY FROSTY XD

Nydekore- We didnt talk like that either but i did enjoy the times we fought along each other

Alex- You supervised Smoll during my training i can't forget about you  

Yato- Had a few moments with you and none where bad i appreciate your work for the branch

Darkrai- My first actual trainee! I hope to see you in command one day!

Price- You killed me so many times as the sink tec unit while I was on dclass I still want my 1v1

Frenchjim: You sir are legendary 

Plantbruh: Empoy will now kill you on dclass. I know you aren't Nu7 anymore but i will find you again 

Edited by Empey
  • Gaminglight Love 3

[SCPRP]: Retired MTF Low Command / Retired CI AIN / D-3351 'Keith Sweat' 

• Toasty locked this topic