Current RP Ranks Held:

- OFC, GENSEC

- PVT, MTF Epsilon 11

- Alpha Operative, Chaos Insurgency

Preferred O5 Council Member: N/A

I have zero warnings

Proof: https://ibb.co/dBYxz4c

Why I should be accepted:

I have a wide range of military, topical, and administrative experience accumulated over time and in my tenure as a member of a variety of different organizations, both real and digital. This coupled with my strong interest with the subject matter, diligence in labor, and high activity, make myself what I would believe to be a suitable candidate for this position. I am a capable leader, combatant, and HVT guardian on the ground. I can think quickly, adapt and respond to dynamic situations, and follow field orders with precision and efficiency.

I have attached a resume below to backup the aforementioned.                                                   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oForI0nvyG0zdqUEXrToX8sj1ljqothw4ac1gh3Ma98/edit?usp=sharing

I want to join Red Right Hand because I want to apply moly knowledge and experience related to the topic and military operations to this server in a higher capacity. This is a high quality roleplay server and organization, to which I am dedicated. I am a scholar of the related topic, and I am always willing to learn more and do more. 

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

+/- Support

Amazing application and I love the formatting of the resume I just think you need more time on the server.

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

19 hours ago, Grеg said:

+/- Support

Amazing application and I love the formatting of the resume I just think you need more time on the server.

Agreed 

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Great now we call them resumes 🙄

+Support 

Honestly time CAN mean very little when someone is willing to go above and beyond. While I am not exactly as impressed as others I can still say your app while Short communicates why you want to be here 500% more effectively then literally any other application.

- Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

Honestly time CAN mean very little when someone is willing to go above and beyond. While I am not exactly as impressed as others I can still say your app while Short communicates why you want to be here 500% more effectively then literally any other application.

- Alpha 6

Weeb makes a valid point. I think your application communicates your dedication enough to overlook the lack of time.

+Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 11/15/2021 at 3:00 PM, Grеg said:

+/- Support

-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 11/16/2021 at 7:26 PM, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

- Alpha 6

Indeed.

• 4 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 Weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic