Should Joint be Second Sister?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Joint be Second Sister?

• Yes (Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Joint

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Inquisitorius Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:
I would like to become the commander for the Inquisitorius because IQ has been my main life throughout my time on the server, I believe I'm an exemplary IQ who can lead others and handle any situation thrown my way. I would like to be able to help out the higher ups more as I understand they don't always have time to be on/deal with situations that may be concerning to the battalion or it's people. As I stated IQ has been my main life throughout my time on ImperialRP, I joined the discord server around the first week of June and joined the inquisitorius June 28th, and have been extremely dedicated ever since. I truly enjoy the work and people my battalion has to offer and hope to be able to provide for them in any way I can, whether it be through giving away prizes in sims and trainings, to Performing large scale missions, all the way to updating documents to make sure no information gets misinterpreted. I genuinely just want to see others succeed and wish to help them in whatever ways I can. As commander I want to be there for my troops actively for any questions they need answered or to help with anything they may need

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 1273 hours https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/971588422

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
Some main duties of a commander are for starters keeping your battalion active (posting flag ups in the discord, hosting missions/trainings/sims), you are the face of the battalion so whatever you do would reflect on all IQ so always maintain a serious character, Oversee the entire battalion to make sure they're performing to standards especially command members and officers, actively updating roster, creating/editing documents that may pertain to new additions/rules, deal with punishments accordingly, potentially hosting meetings, and overall keeping the battalion in line while leading in a professional manner

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
You can trust me to become The Second Sister as for one I've already been the Ninth and Seventh Sister for over a month now and have a very good understanding of how IQ operates as a whole. I don't minge while on the job, I've put over 1200 hours into this server and give or take a hundred I've put 1000 of those hours into IQ. I'm dependable and if I'm asked to do something/say I'll do something it gets done. I've delved heavily into keeping our roster up to date and always with the correct information, at times spending upwards of an hour to get battlemetric links and to review everyone who filled out roll call had been accounted for.  I've never been in trouble in my time as IQ whether that be Strikes/Warns or bans, nor have I ever abused the powers given to me as a command member. Finally in my whole time as IQ I've never put in an LOA/ROA once and don't plan to unless something unexpected comes up, I'm very dedicated to the battalion and hope to be as active as possible

7. How often can you be Online? :
Anywhere from 2 to 5+ hours everyday actively, don't have a set schedule yet but always available through discord if I'm not online

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Turns out I have a few past warnings for RDM and FailRP  , however the last warn I received was on June 11th for FailRP I believe for pushing the EC button as an ST and as I stated earlier I joined IQ June 28th, you can ask anybody who knows me I'm not a "mingey" individual and have followed rules to a tee since I joined IQ. I will not deny my past actions however I know throughout my time in inquisitorius I have put in so much effort to make up for my past mistakes and will continue to hold myself to the standards set for being a Vice Commander and greater.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+support
Friendly
Does plenty of trainings with rewards
Very chilled out and mature
Keeps everyone in line
Does an insane quantity of Lord Trials whenever need arises
Upholds duty of a Lore IQ
Does roster and roll-call additions and removals actively
Helps all IQ regardless of rank whenever needed
Easy to talk to
Good sized application
Generally a great help to the battalion

Edited by biggusdickusfr01
  • Thanks 1

Current: The Seventh Sister
                                                                    skeleton overlord GIF by Funimation

28 minutes ago, Biggus Diggus FR01 said:

+support
Friendly
Does plenty of trainings with rewards
Very chilled out and mature
Keeps everyone in line
Does an insane quantity of Lord Trials whenever need arises
Upholds duty of a Lore IQ
Does roster and roll-call additions and removals actively
Helps all IQ regardless of rank whenever needed
Easy to talk to
Good sized application