Nu-7 Application

Kevlar_

In Game Name: Kevlar
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:82399217
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Kevlar#9777
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I started playing in around 2019, but just recently started again.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I want to join Nu-7 because in my opinion, it seems the most interesting out of other branches in SCP-RP. I would like to assist other Nu-7 members in the re-containment of SCP's, and complete any mission or encounter with efficiency and success. I believe I would be a good addition to Nu-7, due to my skills in combat and knowledge of the server. I want to join Nu-7, to climb the ranks and be a successful representative of the branch.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.: I am currently a Sergeant First Class (SFC) in Gensec.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): CyanicZed

Edited by Kevlar_

Screenshot_13.png

+Support

In security hes done outstanding work and I think he would do great in Nu-7

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26