Drake Salvador's Junior Command Application

Sgt. Salvador

Name: (Steam) Sgt. Salvador - (In-game) Drake Salvador

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27835911

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Since my second day on the server. A few weeks under two months.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I believe I should be in Research Command due to the fact that I am active solely in Research and have many ideas that could potentially benefit both the Research and the server as a whole. My activity on here so far has let me see how great the server is despite warns from my friends that the community and server isn't all that good but. I have obviously been proven wrong and I wish to further develop myself as a member of this community by being an example for other researchers to set for in order to strive to be the best they can. I wish to join Research Command because I believe my abilities and experience from countless servers over the past ten years can help research become more active and from that, benefit the server as a whole through a developed and stable Research Command.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): Though I don't really like comparing myself to other players to my benefit, I can bring experience from both ten years of staffing and gameplay. I like to believe that through hours and hours of dealing with other players and their misfortunes to community-wide catastrophes has given me the experience that trumps most others when it comes to dealing with other people and how to keep them content or happy in situations such as sits and, most importantly in research, activity. I have seen many eras of types of communities and their structures within crumble down and need to be rebuilt due to low inactivity. Not just from players but from staff and command of the server. Not speaking about Gaminglight SCPRP, only of my previous experiences. I can bring to the table a mindset that has been molded by Garry's Mod and its communities within to try and keep it alive as much as possible through positive actions and a firm hand when needed. 

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): (Off-topic note: Writing applications brings back many, many memories from GMod.) --- My actions within research are all for the better of the branch. Either through suggested modifications to try and attract new players and keep activity high, holding mass tests on SCPs as often as my mentality can take them, try and think of new research test events to keep people interested and involved, and many more activities I may think of sooner or later. There's near endless opportunities of interesting RP and server-changing possibilities (if the right steps are taken) in Research, it just needs to be opened and dug through. As many people know, trial and error is one of the best routes to success. One of the methods I plan on taking is brainstorming new testing events, or just events within research, to keep putting out new activities for enlisted to partake in. I also plan on making sure enlisted researchers are continued to be heard by making sure to let researchers (And others obviously) know that if they have any questions, that they do not need to hesitate or be afraid to ask. No question is a stupid question. Unless it's a stupid question. Although admittedly, my training numbers aren't as high as others, my eagerness to see research thrive is just as high if not higher. I am willing and ready to put that eagerness into gear and try to find more ways to keep Research alive and functioning.

+MEGA Support

+Very active 

+Some of the best tests logs I have ever seen

+Would make a very good fit for command

+Generally nice guy

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

19 hours ago, SCPRP Doggo said:

Huge Support+ 
Has amazing ideas
Knows what a good test log looks like
Has seen helping people and training people often

Good activity could be better but is still pretty active
Hope to see you soon

15 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Massive +Support

Salvador has been greatly helpful since his arrival here, I would love to see him in a command role.

7 hours ago, bobbiesade said:

+Support

- Test logs are very well written

- Very good interaction with lower enlisted

- Amazing activity

7 hours ago, CyberIncParadox said:

+SUPPORT!!

-Amazing Test Logs

-Super Friendly/Helpful

-Seen helping/training often

7 hours ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

+MEGA Support

+Very active 

+Some of the best tests logs I have ever seen

+Would make a very good fit for command

+Generally nice guy

3 hours ago, Kush said:

+Support from me

-Awesome person

-Very good test log

-Active

FOR YOU I USED COLORED TEXT FIRST TIME

34 minutes ago, grumpysharkan said:

Enormous ++++support

Writes lots of great tests log

ACTIVE

Great guy

Can't wait to assign him all the test logs

Good app

Love the guy

+ Support ^

I have no words to say, except, we need him on command.

• Thanks 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png