archie21122

Should I be a gamemaster?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Accept or deny

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Archie

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:579626569

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPO In navy. If on about donation ranks etc, I am just a normal member.

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: Over a week now I believe.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the lore decently well, How rebels would attack ships, Characters, missions, all sorts. If not I can ask questions or just resort to wookiepedia.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I wish to make events, have fun, and make the server a better place, I wish to help manage sims, Help with questions, cause 'event' chaos on ship as I wish for the players to be immerse in the game and have fun, helping GL expand and have a better opinion from its players with my events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I will follow rules, I am active and If anything is needed of me, I am right there to try figure out and learn. I will do my best to be sure to keep up standards.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, I was hoping as Trial GM I would be helped in terms of GMOD things.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No, as I stated I am hoping for help on how to do it.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship, could be a bunch of rebels attacking the ship and causing chaos, to an important personnel coming aboard. Off-ship could be a base-raid and such things as that on a planet.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Give me E-11

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model me (Character ID)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have.

PS: I was accepted on the last weeks TS try-outs, But I did not have enough time in the server, was told after a week I should come back.

-Support

- The application is very short, every question is answered in one sentence or less.

- Both examples of an on-ship and off-ship event are very basic and short.

- Your response to "Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master" Isn't wrong in any way but I believe the GM team would like a more indepth reasoning on why you should be trusted as a GM.

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+ SUPPORT

Despite his limited time on the server and short app, he seems to really want a shot at this.

+ Professional on his Naval job

+ Have not seen him minge, nor have I heard of him minging

+ Has solid activity

- next time Archie, make your apps longer... this one is short AF.

Why not give him a shot, seems to be genuinely interested and keeps coming back...

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

2 hours ago, Freedom said:

-Support

- The application is very short, every question is answered in one sentence or less.

- Your response to "Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master" Isn't wrong in any way but I believe the GM team would like a more indepth reasoning on why you should be trusted as a GM.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Freedom said:

-Support

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

10 hours ago, Freedom said:

-Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

10 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ SUPPORT

Despite his limited time on the server and short app, he seems to really want a shot at this.

+ Has solid activity

Why not give him a shot, seems to be genuinely interested and keeps coming back...

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

16 hours ago, M A N D O said:

+ SUPPORT

+ Has solid activity

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 11/9/2021 at 12:03 AM, Freedom said:

-Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 11/9/2021 at 5:03 AM, Freedom said:

-Support

Not only the above reasons but I have had little to no interactions with him, The few I did he seemed like he wanted to get away and do something else. I feel a GM must be approachable by everyday players.

Edited by TheRiceMan

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander