Mary

Should Mary become a Doctor?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mary become a Doctor?

• Yes
    • No

1. What’s your In-Game Name?
Mary

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?
STEAM_0:1:519066521

3. What is your Rank?
Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?
9-10

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?
I would like to become a member of Medical Command because I love playing as a medic and that branch itself needs more active members. I also just want to be able to help out the lower enlisted, since there aren't alot of command members that get on throughout the day and night. I should also become a Medical Command member because I used to be in command before for E-11 and R&D, so I can be trusted with that type of power. Being a command member for Medical would also help out the branch itself because more people would be able to get promoted and trained for sub-branches. Being a command member would also show the enlisted that they have more of a chance to be active and get promoted/trained. I do mostly want to become a command member to fully be able to help out Medical, because if I were to be accepted I have a few new and fun ideas for ACM and FW that would better help the sub-branches out.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?
I would firstly hand him the FW SOP and go over it with them just to make sure they read it. After they have read it, I would then ask a few questions about the SOP and FW to fully make sure that they understand. I would ask about 5 things and if they get most of them right, I would give them the whitelist and log the training if it is required.

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?
I would firstly make sure that the EXP was defending himself rather than just shooting the d-class to RDM them. If the EXP was not getting shot at first, I would call the EXP aside and kindly remind him of this rules regarding RoE and that he is a non-combatant if he is playing on any Medic job that isn't ACM. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Free From GL ❤️

Daddy sins its a pleasure

+MASS SUPPORT

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support
-Active (On every day)
-Good application.

18 hours ago, Mary said:

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?
I would firstly hand him the FW SOP and go over it with them just to make sure they read it. After they have read it, I would then ask a few questions about the SOP and FW to fully make sure that they understand. I would ask about 5 things and if they get most of them right, I would give them the whitelist and log the training if it is required.

Although this is a way you could also follow the training guide at the bottom of the SOP.

18 hours ago, Mary said:

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?
I would firstly make sure that the EXP was defending himself rather than just shooting the d-class to RDM them. If the EXP was not getting shot at first, I would call the EXP aside and kindly remind him of this rules regarding RoE and that he is a non-combatant if he is playing on any Medic job that isn't ACM. 

I would also make sure to keep an eye on them for a bit just in case they do it again.

But other than that its good.

3 hours ago, Xnmora said:

+Support

- Good application

-Cool person

- Active

- Dedicated

- Would definitely RDM

Mary Pog!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

Good medical personnel

Active every second I'm on

Dedicated

-Former EXPM Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• Adam. locked this topic