MrMeeseeks123 HMR Application

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Your Rank and Name: RAS MrMeeseeks123
Why do you believe you should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division? (75 word requirement):I believe that i should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division due to the fact that i do many test that involve hazardous SCPs. Another reason I believe that i should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division is because it will let me do better hazardous SCP tests due to the fact that I will not be able to be infected by hazardous SCPs. The final reason why I believe that i should be accepted into the Hazardous Materials Research division is that I'm very active in research and i will use this job frequently.
Provide links to the documents you have produced on biologically hazardous SCPs:

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Hmm...

+Support.

Although your application is not the best it could be, I feel as if what I have seen from you in-game is more than enough to +support your application.

You are very active, always helpful and make some great test ideas.

The only thing I can say for this application that, if it gets denied, you can work on is add a couple more sentences onto 'Why you should be accepted' and do a couple more HRHM (High Risk Hazardous Materials) tests.

Good Luck, Darby.

Edited by Darby