Ze's ban appeal- Accepted

Ze Doctor

1. Steam Name: Ze Doctor

2. Ingame Name: Ze

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80442009

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: Server auto ban

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: I was trying to pm another shock in brig if he heard a storm trooper call me a F****t cause i wanted to report him for doing so

+ support
I could see this being the case because there was a lot of STs in the PDB saying slurs just make sure not to type out the slur because that is how console bans happen. I am not sure if you were one of those STs saying it but due to the fact you got console banned for it and I didn't see and slurs being typed your story seems reasonable.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+support
He did not know of the auto ban system and being shock we get called a lot of things in brig all the time. He doesn't have any previous offenses and me being his commander, I know he wouldn't call anyone that or use it in a harmful way.

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

10 minutes ago, Carson said:

+support
He did not know of the auto ban system and being shock we get called a lot of things in brig all the time. He doesn't have any previous offenses and me being his commander, I know he wouldn't call anyone that or use it in a harmful way.

+Support reason above

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

3 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

12 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Head of Staff
16 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

20 hours ago, Carson said:

+support