KitChans Game Master Application

Kio

In-game name: KitChan

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:540335423

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: AO LT commander/ Trial Mod

Have you donated to the server?: $70

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have been banned from GL

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have been warned once from having a word slip out but that was over a month ago and I will quote this “I think over a month is long enough” HotShot-Luci

How much time do you have on the server?: I used to play on my old computer near the beginning of the year but I forgot my login and I got a new computer so about half a year now. And also My forums account was made around 3 months ago if not longer.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: If I had to rate my Lore knowing skills from 1-10, 10 knowing everything and 1 knowing nothing it would be 8 and a half. But other than that it might take me a second to think of the lore but i’ve seen all of the movies/shows and read all of the books/Novels. I am also very good at rereading the Lore if needed.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I wanna become a Gamemaster because I want to give people a chance to play in an event that actually happened in star wars or give people a chance to have a different feeling with the RP instead of running around killing each other you know. But I also wanna become a GM to help give a better experience on the server you know instead of doing the same thing over and over again. I also wanna give everyone a chance to be in an event instead of working with the ISD they are working with the rebels or ETC.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Um well I’m a Trial Mod and I’m trusted by one of the 2 highest ranking admins on this server (HotShot and Luci) and also I’m trusted with helping out with SF because I am an AO for Naval. I’m also trusted to Lead the ISD on my own if needed without any help or problems. Um, another reason why you can trust me is because I am a AO Lt Commander for Naval and that I am also very active (aka everyday). I also take my job very seriously. Instead of Minging around I take action really fast if needed.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am very familiar with ULX and how it works. But I might need a reminder unless I can remember at that time. But other than that I am alright with it. If I was told to Help someone on how to work the ULX I would be able to guide them through  with no problems.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am Experienced with being a Game Master because I used to be a GM before the Ban from the server. But other than that I know what I am doing.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An On-ship event would be like “Oh No a virus has broke loose in the ISD please evac from (said place) or maybe a rebel fleet came after the ISD because we picked up some of they’re VIPs or what not or Even a Droid on ship event that could go into a Passive switch. An off-ship event could be like maybe we need to go recover some lost data from an old ISD and or Maybe the rebel fleet from the On-ship event blows up our ISD to where we need to get a new one. You can even make a fun event for people that wanna do some fun stuff like maybe go to Hoth for a secret store or maybe have a Fake Rebel enter the ISD and get shot down by the SF and ETC. a really good Off-ship event would be “ uh oh the rebels have found our old ISD crashed on Hoth we need to go recover all of our lost data” and then we would get prepared to head to Hoth and take back our Data, and if that means if we fail then we fail but if we  succeed then congrats you know.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !clear @ or Name…. ! give @ or name rw_sw_z6 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): you would do !model ^ models/gamingbro/characters/reptroopexalted/reptroopexalted.mdl and or !model @ or name models/gamingbro/characters/reptroopexalted/reptroopexalted.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: I have Read the GM guidelines and I am willing to reread it again if needed without anyone telling me.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support

- Good staff member

- Active

- Good intentions for the community

Goodluck!

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat