Gamma's Aviation Officer Application

Maroon

What is your in game name?:

Gamma

What is your SteamID

STEAM_0:0:526709568

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I am capable of hosting sims that involve SF quite frequently & I can do whatever they need     me to do inside of the aviation/SF Branch. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I am currently a Officer in another battalion, and with such rank It would be foolish of me to do anything against my guidelines. And I am very dedicated to this server, so I will not do anything to provoke the removing of my rank.

Why do you want this rank?:

So I can be part of the renewing of SF & so I can keep everyone active within the battalion. I also want to be part of SF once again just without using a life.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:                                                                        Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

My purpose is to supervise & participate in the things that happen within the battalion, such as issues ; if there is ever an issue, then anybody within the branch should feel welcome to ask me any questions if needed. When it comes to activities, I will probably be the one hosting it, but if not then I will make sure that I am doing my best to ensure the happiness of others!

Please feel free to let me know if I can improve on anything when it     comes to making applications.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

- Support

Unfortunately, there are several issues to unpack here.

• Your app is the shortest I have ever seen. Such low effort displays do not inspire confidence.
  • You have no poll on your application.
  • Although you are a Naval ensign on the roster, you do not even have Naval Discord tags.

Gamma, I want you to succeed. I really do! But you put no effort into this app - none.

If you apply to any position (not only on this server, but in life), one of the first things people will look at is the effort you put in - how much you care.

Next time, please put some more time into your app. Tell us why you want the position and why you are right for it with detailed answers. Look at other apps in the archives for helpful examples.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

1 hour ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

• Your app is the shortest I have ever seen. Such low effort displays do not inspire confidence.
  • Although you are a Naval ensign on the roster, you do not even have Naval Discord tags.

Gamma, I want you to succeed. I really do! But you put no effort into this app - none.

If you apply to any position (not only on this server, but in life), one of the first things people will look at is the effort you put in - how much you care.

Next time, please put some more time into your app. Tell us why you want the position and why you are right for it with detailed answers. Look at other apps in the archives for helpful examples.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

9 hours ago, M A N D O said:

- Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 10/26/2021 at 2:52 AM, M A N D O said:

- Support

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 10/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, M A N D O said:

- Support

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, M A N D O said:

- Support

AO Lt Commander KitChan
  Trial Mod
   Insidious Clan

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

-Support

Unfortunately due to the way I have seen you conduct yourself on the server I do not believe you have what it takes for this position. You're not active (at least on your Naval job) and from what I have seen from you and the way you carry yourself you often come off as very childish or right on the line of mingy. I recommend that you try to increase your activity and conduct yourself in a way that shows you truly want this position. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 10/25/2021 at 6:52 PM, M A N D O said:

- Support

Current: Outside enjoyer

Ex: Tenn Graneet/Vice Admiral || Purge BTO CSM Daddy || E-11 SFC MageZX || Security SGT MageZX || GM III || DT HVE 1SG SK3

onigiri eating GIF

On 10/26/2021 at 12:10 AM, TTV darkdestroy43 said:

What is your in game name?:

Gamma

What is your SteamID

STEAM_0:0:526709568

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I am capable of hosting sims that involve SF quite frequently & I can do whatever they need     me to do inside of the aviation/SF Branch. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I am currently a Officer in another battalion, and with such rank It would be foolish of me to do anything against my guidelines. And I am very dedicated to this server, so I will not do anything to provoke the removing of my rank.

Why do you want this rank?:

So I can be part of the renewing of SF & so I can keep everyone active within the battalion. I also want to be part of SF once again just without using a life.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:                                                                        Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: 

My purpose is to supervise & participate in the things that happen within the battalion, such as issues ; if there is ever an issue, then anybody within the branch should feel welcome to ask me any questions if needed. When it comes to activities, I will probably be the one hosting it, but if not then I will make sure that I am doing my best to ensure the happiness of others!

Please feel free to let me know if I can improve on anything when it     comes to making applications.

As mando here says, put more effort into making applications and you might get accepted.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Denied

Please wait 1 week , to reapply again

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic