Zefer reassignment From GL

ZeferGaming

Honestly I've been feeling like me being here was a Mistake not because I didn't enjoy my time with you guys but the thing is my learning Disabilities Basically make it impossible to write any application or get any farther in any Bettlions other then maybe Major if im lucky to get that far. Rear Admiral was the Farthest I came in the server in the 2 years I've been in it and just like that was gone with out any kind of really anything no reserves nothing Basically the last 4-5 month ment nothing.

Then there are the Enemy's who I've made witch doesn't help my case for any kind of Greatness. 

But that's the bad what about the good? I met alot of amazing people in this community too many to name name's honestly its because of you people that I stay in GL for so long you help me out so much with giving me friendships that I didn't have in real life. 

But all must change and overall I think my time here is pretty much over and done with. 

Thank yyou for the memories 

And Goodbye 

Gaminglight. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

10 minutes ago, Grump said:

Noooo. Zefer you were one of my first friends on the server, if you need anything please feel free to contact me, good luck with your journey man and good luck, I love you like a brother!!!

I’m very sad to see you go like grump you were the first real friend I made on the server you were there for me in sf, naval, and fleet brigade I wish the best my friend.

I'm going to miss you Zefer, from when you were a MAJ in Purge, seeing you climb the ranks in Naval and helping Nova, you were always willing to help out. You have always been so understanding. I wish you the best of luck going forward and feel free to DM me anytime, my DMs are open anytime. Goodbye brother ❤️

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

Zefer, The man of many roles! You've been here longer then most and honestly you've made my time on this server just that little bit more enjoyable. Were gonna miss Darth Zefer as our Ground command.    o7

Edited by TheRiceMan

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

image.png.dc8aeebc45075a7d4394d4ea9131defc.png

your giving up dawg, you just broke your own quote.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

This will be terrible for the economy!

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

Damm zefer I remember you back when I joined in July or June ( cant remember ) but this is sad to see you go with all your work you have put in I hope I can see you on the sever again some time but for now good luck on you future endeavours. 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Damn zefer sad to see you go man, Goodluck with anything you do in the future ❤️ 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL