3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-MOD?

• Yes.
    • No.

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: soup95 

What is your steam name?: soup95

What is your steam ID?:  U:1:970436371 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes on ROBLOX and on SCP SL.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   1 year ago.  

What date did you make your forums account?    March 7Th 2020.  

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   Gold Rank.  

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.png.33e607b2a1d18e1f691d30e9ae800a83.png5 Warnings and no bans.

Have you donated? Yes 20 USD For Gold rank.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No.  

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes two times and will be once more after.

Timezone: EST Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve T-Mod is because I and pretty well know here on the community and somewhat on the fourms I am calm and respectful about things I don't like to give pepole hard times I don't like to argue with pepole at all or staff members especially because I think that all ranks and pepole are equal here on the community no matter what rank you are staff or not you have to treat all and others with respect be calm to everyone and yeah that Is why I think I should deserve T-Mod. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would First bring them with the TP command then I would tell he or /her to stop cursing at me if they did not stop and just not listen to me at all I would ask in staff chat for somebody to gag them for me science T-Mod's cant gag and then I would tell them they would be getting warned today for RDM and Staff Disrespect.

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 10/21/2021 at 8:02 AM, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Immature

-Not Professional

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

- Support

-Incorrect SteamID

-Your profile creation date is March 7th, 2021 not 2020

-5 recent warns (within a month of this, yes I know they are minor but its still warns)

-Under 150 words (96), and very poorly written (No punctuation and basic spelling mistakes)

-MRDM question is wrong, for reading the staff handbook 3 times you should know that

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 10/23/2021 at 6:01 AM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Incorrect SteamID

-5 recent warns (within a month of this, yes I know they are minor but its still warns)

-Under 150 words (96), and very poorly written (No punctuation and basic spelling mistakes)

-MRDM question is wrong, for reading the staff handbook 3 times you should know that

On 10/22/2021 at 2:01 PM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Incorrect SteamID

As Beelzebub said - Support.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin
On 10/22/2021 at 8:01 PM, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Incorrect SteamID

im personally gonna have to agree with Beelzebub 

try reading the staff handbook fully and explain on yourself a bit more

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

- Support 

Immature 

Not ready for staff

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

Honestly, all I have seen from you is negative.

Your immature, arrogant and honestly I do not believe that you are close to being fit for staff.

You clearly have not read the Staff Guidelines otherwise you would have been able to answer the last question properly. 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team