Zug's Medical Commander Application

Zug

Should Zug become Medical Commander?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zug become Medical Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC VCMDR Zug 1110

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Medical Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become Medical Commander so I can help medical even more as our activity since September hasn't been the best. I also want to have medical do a little more RP as we have not been doing a lot of RP and when we do RP it's not the best. I also have been in Medical for a long time since I first joined the server which was 5 months ago and I wanted to make medical it could ever be and currently, there is a lot to work on within medical. That's why I want to be the Medical Commander.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have over 1079 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a commander of a battalion is to make sure your NCOs, Officers, and Sub-Regiment Leads are doing the right thing and leading by example as well as showing the enlisted what is right from wrong. Also, commanders show make sure that everything within their battalion is functioning correctly and everything is updated. Also, commanders should always make sure that the battalion is doing something if it's doing making them do a patrol or doing something related to their battalion or sub-regiments. Commanders should also make sure everyone in the battalion is having fun if they aren't having fun they are going to be inactive or not put effort into playing and following rules. Commanders should also lead by example if they don't want their battalion to act up then the commander should not act up. That's the main purpose of a commander for a battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There are a lot of reasons why you guys should trust me with the medical commander. The first reason is that I have been in medical and this community for over 5 months and know a lot about medical and its sub-regiments. I also spend a lot of time trying to help medical even if I can't be in-game for some reason I try to work on documents or even plan stuff for the future. I also know how to lead a battalion and have experience from other servers and games. That's why I think I should be trusted with Medical Commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Currently, for the last couple of weeks, it's been 2-8 hours on the server every day. (Not AFKing)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I don't have any active warns on Gaminglight.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Going to give this a +support, for a couple of reasons. Since joining Medical, I've seen a lot of work put in by Zug into the branch. I appreciate everything Zug has done so far, including his activity and presence in the branch, and I could very easily see him leading. He's constantly trying to improve MC, he's proven himself tremendously capable as a staff member and as a GM, and he's very agreeable and reasonable. Best of luck, Zug.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

+ Support

- Great VCMDR and has only helped Medical grow

- Very active

- Helpful to those who seek his help

- Good experiences with him

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

35 minutes ago, Shery said:

+ Support

- Great VCMDR and has only helped Medical grow

- Very active

- Helpful to those who seek his help

- Good experiences with him

Good luck Zug!

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your interest!

You have been Accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact any Marshal Commander+ within the next 3 days unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

-Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥