Pryxtt's Ban Appel- Denied

Pryxtt

Steam Name: Pryxtt

Ingame Name: OFC Pryxtt  1C67

SteamID: 76561198079467887

Ban Length: Unknown

Admin that Banned you: Drippy

Reason for Ban: Hacking

Dispute: I did not hack and my last attempt of getting unbanned was denied because I tried manning up for something I didn't do. If you can prove that I did somehow hack please let me know. Please note, I do not know how to hack or have had any interest in hacking any game. The last thing I did on the server was attempt to stop a bank robbery. I got lucky on not dying and a lot of my shots, however I did not hack!                   My sincerest apologies, Pryxtt. 

I take classes at Swofford community collage for networking. In the class we are taught to fix problems through a network. I didn't pass the class last year and I am attempting to take it again this year (My current grade is an 74). This is the only knowledge I have on any thing with computers. 

Edited by Pryxtt
Specification

I give y'all the most upright respect for trying to keep a well kept server but when you perma ban a player for something they didn't do(and they have less then 12 hours on the server) is just a little bit dumb. If someone really did hack at least have proof so you don't accuse the wrong person.

-Support 

I think the fact your other ban appeal got denied and just to make new one and say you take Network classes at a Community College really doesnt say anything.

Atleast try waiting longer then just a week to make a another ban appeal.

3rd Point,  according to the bans on the ban appeal you have never been banned ( could be wrong). 

4th Point, where is the dispute that you never did it and proof? because what I'm looking at is a sorry to the server that you were Exploiting/Hacking.

5th Point 

7 hours ago, Pryxtt said:

I give y'all the most upright respect for trying to keep a well kept server but when you perma ban a player for something they didn't do

You admitted to hacking on the other appeal? Let me direct you to your appeal: 

and the quote: 

Dispute: I love the game and understand that hacking takes the fun from other players and ruins the game, therefor I will no longer hack nor attempt to hack. My sincerest apologies, Pryxtt. 

7 hours ago, Pryxtt said:

I did not hack

Just to say you just lied right here also.

Just to sum all this up, you admitted to it theres no changing that. -Support.

minisigforums.webp

19 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support 

I think the fact your other ban appeal got denied and just to make new one and say you take Network classes at a Community College really doesnt say anything.

Atleast try waiting longer then just a week to make a another ban appeal.

3rd Point,  according to the bans on the ban appeal you have never been banned ( could be wrong). 

4th Point, where is the dispute that you never did it and proof? because what I'm looking at is a sorry to the server that you were Exploiting/Hacking.

5th Point 

You admitted to hacking on the other appeal? Let me direct you to your appeal: 

and the quote: 

Just to say you just lied right here also.

Just to sum all this up, you admitted to it theres no changing that. -Support.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

BECAUSE I DIDNT HACK

Do you just want me to say sorry for manning up, sorry that y’all accused me of doing something I didn’t do. I really don’t understand how I got mixed up in this but I didn’t do anything, right hand on the Bible. And for no one to understand how frustrating it is that I actually found a good game on Gmod then I get banned for something I didn’t do. I’m sorry that I’ve disappointed y’all, whatever I did I apologize. But dang when I have to keep saying over and over that I didn’t do something that I didn’t do, it gets annoying. I don’t know why you can’t understand that I didn’t hack.

6 hours ago, Pryxtt said:

BECAUSE I DIDNT HACK

Do you just want me to say sorry for manning up, sorry that y’all accused me of doing something I didn’t do. I really don’t understand how I got mixed up in this but I didn’t do anything, right hand on the Bible. And for no one to understand how frustrating it is that I actually found a good game on Gmod then I get banned for something I didn’t do. I’m sorry that I’ve disappointed y’all, whatever I did I apologize. But dang when I have to keep saying over and over that I didn’t do something that I didn’t do, it gets annoying. I don’t know why you can’t understand that I didn’t hack.

-Support stop making appeals
-You admitted to hacking and tried to backtrack on your statement stop acting like a child when you have been told no multiple times

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4