Yobo Abusing moderator powers to force a demote based off hear say- Denied

AcidTest

Ingamename: OFC ACE 1A27

Steam: STEAM_0:1:19433641

Staff member's In-Game Name: Yobo

What did they do?

Note I received a demotion and DNP on the 17th of Sep 2021. The DNP was Logged by CHAD B. Fast forward to 10/12 after weeks of good behavior going on ride alongs, doing training and generally acting like a respectful server member I was offered the chance for my DNP to be removed and for me to be promoted to SNR. 

Within 10mins I had Yobo teleporting to me force demoting me off the Job. Telling me that even though I was put on a DNP CHAB B had no right to remove me due to me being put there by Herman. However none of this is in writing as Yobo states in the video. There for my argument is how can this type of mismanagement and complete lack of transparency and procedure be enforced? While I am not arguing against my DNP I believe that the person who issued it should be able to remove me. If herman wants to issue a DNP in his name that is acceptable but on paper and following proper procedure. CHAD should have been allowed to remove my DNP and promote me. I believe that Yobo over his bounds as he is not high command nor low command and a simple moderator enforcing here say. With nothing in writing to backup my demotion again back to OFC. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Warn for overstepping his official job and authority. Yobo is a simple moderator and not even in the high/low police ranks. He had no right to be involved in this discussion/ incident. It should have been handled by PD not by a moderator that seems to harass me. 

Edited by AcidTest

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

- Support

You were originally put on DND for Mass Command Diss / Failure to Listen to Command / Non Compliant with staff.
As well disrespecting Reserve Low Command.
You originally player disrespected myself and other command members.. "Retard" etc
You then went to harass me on the forums by spamming Negative Reactions on forums posts of mine because of a simple demotion.
Your DND was extended by Drippy for bad Behavior and then you are promoted because apparently your DNP was removed.
I informed Chad of the events that took place and myself Chad and Herman discussed this DNP and felt that you early removal from this DNP was in fact false.
Herman was the Highest ranking officer delivering your DNP at the time (Colonel) he informed Chad to log the event not to remove it.
I was enforcing this as you have been rather disrespectful in the past towards myself on the forums and in game. 
To see you receive SNR during a apparent DNP was rather surprising so I took action upon this. After talking with Chad and Herman they agreed your DNP would remain until actual date due to your recent slip ups.

Why you removed from DNP for good behavior after it was extended twice was a slip up.

If you feel that I am over stepping as a Reserve Police Lieutenant report this to Solomon.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

• AcidTest changed the title to Yobo Abusing moderator powers to force a demote based off hear say
22 minutes ago, Yobo said:

I was enforcing this as you have been rather disrespectful in the past towards myself on the forums and in game. 

How is this a valid reason for enforcing? So you admit that you are purposely seeking me out to disrupt my RP experience and game play? Due to a personal dispute with me? This sounds like harassment. I was warned for my past why is the abuse ongoing? 

You are PD reserve and a trial moderator. Everything was correctly RP'd to my promotion the guy who removed my DNP was the same person who assigned my DNP.  You do not outrank him and yet you used your moderator powers to revoke my Demotion. I honestly believe you overstepped your authority to get involved due to a personal vendetta against me. 

Edited by AcidTest

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

6 minutes ago, AcidTest said:

How is this a valid reason for enforcing? So you admit that you are purposely seeking me out to disrupt my RP experience and game play? Due to past events I was warned about? 

You are PD reserve and a trial moderator. Everything was correctly RP'd to my promotion the guy who removed my DNP was the same person who assigned my DNP.  You do not outrank him and yet you used your moderator powers to revoke my Demotion. I honestly believe you overstepped your authority to get involved due to a personal vendetta against me. 

I teleported to you after already talking to Chad about your false and underserved promotion. I said I was going to remove your whitelist and Chad said "Alright that is My Bad"
I do not have a vendetta against you at all. I was under the impression you were on an extended DNP for slipping up the day before.
I was confused by you being promoted to SNR so I discussed it with Chad and Herman
I did not use my moderator powers as Chad out ranked me in Staff and Police.
I simply discussed how your removal from DNP was invalid and Chad himself revoked it.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

But again you stated. 

26 minutes ago, Yobo said:

Again you stated that you initially got involved due to above. If you talked to CHAD why was he not the one to issue the demotion he issued the promotion? It was you a person who under ranks him got involved via 3rd party and forced me off the job under a threat, then we had an admin sit after as seen in the video. 

If I remember correctly you were Staff at the time and yet you teleported to me as staff forced my resignation as shown in the video. I only got an explanation after the demotion was carried out. An that explanation was apparently "not written down"  

1 hour ago, Yobo said:

- Support

You were originally put on DND for Mass Command Diss / Failure to Listen to Command / Non Compliant with staff.
As well disrespecting Reserve Low Command.
You originally player disrespected myself and other command members.. "Retard" etc
You then went to harass me on the forums by spamming Negative Reactions on forums posts of mine because of a simple demotion.
Your DND was extended by Drippy for bad Behavior and then you are promoted because apparently your DNP was removed.
I informed Chad of the events that took place and myself Chad and Herman discussed this DNP and felt that you early removal from this DNP was in fact false.
Herman was the Highest ranking officer delivering your DNP at the time (Colonel) he informed Chad to log the event not to remove it.
To see you receive SNR during a apparent DNP was rather surprising so I took action upon this. After talking with Chad and Herman they agreed your DNP would remain until actual date due to your recent slip ups.

Why you removed from DNP for good behavior after it was extended twice was a slip up.

If you feel that I am over stepping as a Reserve Police Lieutenant report this to Solomon.

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

- Support sorta 
While I do agree that this whole situation started due to "Herman was the Highest ranking officer delivering your DNP at the time (Colonel) he informed Chad to log the event not to remove it." not having his name on the DNP log which any average member would than assume without thinking again that Chad who is the only one on this said section that has the authorizing person. That part in my own mind I believe was someone just didn't put a name down as the other command member ordering it which makes this look well fishy to an outsider looking in at the command team. 

How ever this situation was odd to say the slightest I believe that it would of been better to chad to have handled the demotion as him being the Promoting officer or another person within LC not a staff member. Even thought you do have reserves it would still be better to have a non reserve do the demotion and talk to him due to your the prior pasts  when near each other. 

So while I believe that yobo didn't do anything to out there in my opinion kinda hard to tell with the video not having audio for both of you to truly judge this. I believe this is more of a internal PD mess up by someone not having their name on the log of a DNP and only having Chads name. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support 
I was a part of your DNP and talked with the command that was around when you got your DNP, Myself having the DNP placed on you if it is the same time I am thinking about. You were massively disrespecting Yobo, Myself, and Chad. And after we had it done you started running around and I heard you talking about command as I ran past you on the street. Plus your DNP has been extended by other command therefore Yobo here is in the right and your DNP is deserved and valid.

I see where this is coming from and what I have to say on this is that you have a DNP till 11/1/21 yes a command member can place dnp’s but also command members should in Include people who helped in the situation and if a dnp is getting talked to get removed it should be brought up to higher command and not just the person who placed it. I feel that this dnp should stand until higher command talk about it or the time has been reached -support

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

- Support
No Abuse of Staff Powers

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

39 minutes ago, 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 said:

- Support
No Abuse of Staff Powers

I completely disagree

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report. 

This is clearly a bias issue. Right from the staff book. 

Edited by AcidTest