Sun's Medical Officer Application

not ben

What is your ingame name?: Sun

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559690895

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Spectre

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will be able to improve medical by not only helping them with their tasks, but helping organize SIMs and fun activities. I will help Medical Command with tasks and make sure everything is running smoothly. I will devote my time and effort to making Medical the best it can be.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted to be a Medical Officer because I have lots of experience, I always try to be serious and professional and work hard to get the task at hand done. I am a former Medical NCO so I can be trusted to perform professionally in a medical setting.

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank of MO so that I can help Medical. I want to work alongside them to make sure everything goes smoothly, and so that I can ensure that medical stays up to date and functions properly. I also want to set up fun SIMs for Medical as well as helping organize them during events to ensure troops are healed.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the Medical Officer is to help oversee the operations of 69th Medical. They help medical perform their duties to keep people on the ISD healthy, as well as make sure medical operations are running smoothly. I would also be tasked with helping set up fun SIMs for Medical.

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+\- support 

+ decent application not good not bad 

+ he's got good intentions with MO 

+/- he claims he's was a Medical NCO if true he has knowledge of what he to do in Medical. 

- never seen you before 

The positives out way the bad but That last one is preventing me from making this a full on + support. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 hour ago, Mystery RHC said:

Neutral 

-/+Haven't seen you once 

I know i only have one reason but that one reason is the most important. still wish you luck but i have never seen you

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

Neutral

While I have seen you on sometimes, I feel like your activity is lacking. When you are on Naval you seem to do your job when you are asked I just think you haven't shown me enough to form the opinion of a +support. I think if you give it more time and make yourself more known in Naval you would have a +support. 

Extra Notes: Keep it up and just work more on making sure people see you doing your job. 

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support

I have never seen you before. Literally never. 

Furthermore, based on the above replies from other higher ranking Naval, I don't feel like you've made an impression on enough people to be considered for a specialty slot.

NOTE: The admiralty recently stated that "people who get off after events, sims, trainings to farm promotions will be demoted. If you're just going to get on in order to get a promotion or to look good in front of people, you will be striked/demoted/removed."

I recommend you stay on your Naval job more often so that people learn about who you are and how you operate... and keep in mind the above statement from leadership.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 10/10/2021 at 1:19 PM, Mystery RHC said:

Neutral 

-/+Haven't seen you once 

I know i only have one reason but that one reason is the most important. still wish you luck but i have never seen you

Shore Major Kurt Naval Captain Josef

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 10/10/2021 at 7:47 PM, CAO Penguin said:

+\- support 

+ decent application not good not bad 

+ he's got good intentions with MO 

+/- he claims he's was a Medical NCO if true he has knowledge of what he to do in Medical. 

- never seen you before 

The positives out way the bad but That last one is preventing me from making this a full on + support. 

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

Accepted

Come speak to me (kallus/Cheez) for your training and Whitelist.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic