Toasters Delta-5 Command Application

Toasterr

Your In-Game Name: Toaster

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:460411068

How long have you been playing on the server for?: I originally joined mid/late 2020

List all of the RP ranks you hold on the server. (MTF, Gensec, Etc.) : CI 1LT , E11 PFC

What Command position are you applying for? (list two): MAJ , CPT

Why do you want to become Delta-5 Command? (250+ Words): I wish to be Delta-5 command because of their purpose in the server (Im pretty sure I have a good idea of it since as said, its a Omi9 / A1 Combined) and how I would be able to lead the branch as a MAJ or CPT, another reason I wish to become a command member in Delta-5 is the RP that can come with the rank of Delta-5 Frontrunners command, that being usual MTF RP and new RP that will come within the branch and how that could help expand the server as a whole, one more reason I want to be come a command member in Delta-5 is how I would just love to be command in MTF again, when I was command in Nu7 it was some the best RP I had in the server and I would love to experience that again and in a branch that interests me a lot compared to other in the server. Another reason I really want to be command within Delta-5 is the people I would get to meet and interact with as a command member, currently as a CI command member I usually only interact with MTF in OOC or in combat and I would love to be able to get in closer relations to other MTF and foundation personnel as a foundation command member. The TLDR for this section of the application is my interest in the branch since its A1 / Omi9 combined, The RP I would be able to experience as MTF Command and MTF in general, and how I would be able to meet even more foundation outside of combat.

Why do you feel you are the best option for this position? (150+ Words): I believe I am the best option for the position I am applying for because of my past experience as MTF command and command in general and how I am a experienced player within the server and community as a whole. Another reason I am a better pick compared to other people applying is how I am usually really good at analyzing situations and could be able to give out punishments without bias and without any issues (hopefully), another reason I am a better option compared to other applicants is how good I am with others and how I could help with branch relations, I have had issues with other people in the past but I always try to put issues between myself and other command members behind me and always try to start new with people. One more reason I am a better pick compared to others is my experience in PVP with the server and how that could help me in game with fighting off CI, SCPs, GOI, etc. One more and my last reason I am a better option for the positions I applying for is my activity within the server, this usually isnt the biggest thing for command but it can help with dealing with in game issues faster and giving enlisted and NCOs a reason to play, to get noticed by command, and to get promoted within the branch.  The TLDR For this section of the application is my vast experience in the server, how I can analyze issues and deal with them without bias, how I can help with branch relations, my PVP skills, and my activity within the server!

Why should we trust you for this position?: I can be trusted with the position of MAJ / CPT because of my experience as command within the server, this being a CPT for 5 Months in CI and a Nu7 2LT/WO For about 1 month, I know not the longest time for Nu7 command but I still know the duty's for MTF command and command in the server, that's the main reason I can be trusted. Another reason I can be trusted with this rank is my dedication to the server, I only have 1 warn on SCP and a few from the Imperial RP, but I am still dedicated to the server and don't minge while on my RP life's and always try to let players feel welcomed and have a good time on the server, one more reason I can be trusted with the ranks I am applying for is my experience in the server and how I have been in MTF for a long time, usually as a NCO in Nu7 but I still have vast MTF experience and that's is my final reason for how I can be trusted with the rank of MAJ or CPT. The TLDR for this section of the application is my Experience as Command, My Dedication to the server, and my vast experience as MTF.

Do you have past leadership / command experience? If so please list them. (Limit it to Gmod only please): Yes! I was a CI CPT For 5 months and I was a Nu7 2LT

You are in LCZ and Security is requesting assistance due to a Mass D Block Riot; however, Chaos Insurgency has been called out for taking a SCP in HCZ. What would you do in this situation, and why?: I would go after the CI since SCPs and CI is MTFs main goal when it comes to stuff like that.

You come face to face to a Junior Researcher in LCZ. They are going on and on about a suspected breached SCP nearby. They do not seem trustworthy and have a bad track record. What do you do in this situation?: I would start off by personally checking out the containment to make sure I'm not making a false callout, but if the SCP is still in containment or not on I would dismiss the situation, but if the SCP is breached I would call it out in MTF comms and deal with it with the help of other MTF personnel.

What would you do if those under your command are not following orders and are breaking the SOP?: I would gather evidence and dish out a punishment depending on the severity of the situation. 

How would you react to someone asking to be put into Delta-5 without a tryout and to be fast promoted?: If they are continuous with it and continue to beg after a warning I would gather evidence and put them on a DNT within the branch.

Explain how you would react to receiving an anonymous tip about a GOI group: In-RP I would approach the place cautiously and request for backup before moving to the place to make sure I'm fully prepared in case it is a GOI but also prepare for a ambush or getting flanked. 

Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member of Delta-5 and to represent Delta-5 to the public?: Of course I do!

Do you promise to be committed to Delta-5 and to lead by example if you are accepted into Delta-5?: Yup, I will show full dedication to the branch and try my best to split time between CI.

Do you promise to treat others with respect, listen to superiors, hear out your subordinates, and live up to your name as Delta-5 Command?: Of course I will, I usually work good with others.

Edited by Toasterr

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+ Support

Honestly Toaster is a good command member, he can be mingy rarely but that gets outshined by the thing he does when he gets serious.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+Support

For as long as I have known toaster he may be minge but when he takes things seriously he is a great leader which I assure you this branch needs.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 10/9/2021 at 5:01 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Honestly Toaster is a good command member, he can be mingy rarely but that gets outshined by the thing he does when he gets serious.

he is really cool ngl

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 10/9/2021 at 3:01 AM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

+support 😘

• Heart-Eyes 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

-/+ Support

Had a few bad experiences with them being extremely mingy

But that was a while ago but things may have changed.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

• Toasty locked this topic