islandtoad's Resignation

islandtoad

Well ladies and gents it seems like its time for me to go, I have spent a fair time in security and have seen people come and go. But as of now I don't recognize the branch. I hardly know any NCO's, and most all of the command that were here when I joined are gone. Anytime I get on the server I'm never driven to get on security and really with everything I have going on I don't have time to be a command member. I also feel like I'm just taking a slot that someone better than me deserves. 

I'm not going to do any honorable mentions because as the people who know me well "I'm bad at words" but I'll still be around the server and I might rejoin gensec at some point but at least for now I'm going to focus on real life and the things that matter most.

• Gaminglight Love 1

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

It was a pleasure having you as a CMD member and in GenSec, you were a great person to talk to. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

another fatherless child

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Chief_ locked this topic