Zigmunds Staff Report- Accepted

Deathboy

Your In-Game Name: Deathboy 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526360321

Staff member's In-Game Name: Zigmund 

What did they do? They picked up there car of duty when some one was stealing it and picked me up off duty for no reason

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/66838064/d1337AEYxvaD?invite=cr-MSw4ZW0sMTIyNjk0OTEs https://medal.tv/clips/66838094/d1337zIUOrsw?invite=cr-MSw5cmksMTIyNjk0OTEs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? a staff strike or demotion 

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

My Side

In the first video you clearly see someone still a governemt Car. Yes i was not on duty but the best way to stop the behavior is not to let them drive away. The best way to stop it is catch to the person so they can be punished

In the Second video you can clearly see a MODERATOR Deathboy RDM a fellow government official and then continue to run back to i assumed to do it again. I then stopped him and yes i did make a staff joke but that is to ease the tension since I am friends with many of the people in that branch and didnt want to seem like the average stereotype for a mod. That being said I stopped a fellow staff member from conducting that behavior infront of may I add many new and old players in the server.

Thank you I hope you take this into consideration

Edited by Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

+Support

T-Mods to Admins may only use their physguns off duty for these reasons: 

Also, a moderator cannot take a sit off duty, this is reserved for Senior Admins and above. I understand why you did it but you should know by now that you can’t do that at moderator.

2E662DAF-388C-432E-B94E-2A4972F6C90F.jpeg

9D1EC709-67F5-49D5-A3E8-388466F188D8.jpeg

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

3 hours ago, Zigmund said:

My Side

In the first video you clearly see someone still a governemt Car. Yes i was not on duty but the best way to stop the behavior is not to let them drive away. The best way to stop it is catch to the person so they can be punished

In the Second video you can clearly see a MODERATOR Deathboy RDM a fellow government official and then continue to run back to i assumed to do it again. I then stopped him and yes i did make a staff joke but that is to ease the tension since I am friends with many of the people in that branch and didnt want to seem like the average stereotype for a mod. That being said I stopped a fellow staff member from conducting that behavior infront of may I add many new and old players in the server.

I’m going to reply to this the part about me killing someone yes but there is a little more background then he mentioned and if you hear the clip he says this a staff sit then picks me not because I was going to rdm someone and the people in the call with me can even say he said it was a prank and the only reason we were killing each other is because me and I think it is Vader are pretty close we know we mean no harm to each other 

Edited by Deathboy

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

• Head Admin

+Support

Video and the comment Zigmund made suggest a clear violation of the staff handbook. Physgun guidelines for PoliceRP staff are gone over with new team members during their training as trial moderators, as well as being required to comment "Read and Understood" on the post below.

@Zigmund I did not see you're name in the comments of that post. Please read and respond with something saying that you both read and understand the physgun guidelines.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

2 minutes ago, Will said:

+Support

Video and the comment Zigmund made suggest a clear violation of the staff handbook. Physgun guidelines for PoliceRP staff are gone over with new team members during their training as trial moderators, as well as being required to comment "Read and Understood" on the post below.

@Zigmund I did not see you're name in the comments of that post. Please read and respond with something saying that you both read and understand the physgun guidelines.

done.

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Zigmund said:

My Side

+Support you should know better you have been staff for maybe a week this is unacceptable 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

1 hour ago, Waifu Mewy said:

+support also admits to abuseing the staff role and this video was uploaded few hours after this happened with

https://medal.tv/clips/66891727/d1337wIMTgcO?invite=cr-MSxJMzAsMjMyMDU0NzIs

i was also on last night but my recording software was not working there were multiple counts of RDM, copbaiting, breach of priority rules the admins that were also on that may have saw this was @Chad B and @Mars2 as well as I would like to state that @ZigmundRDMed me while I was on Gov and he just died after raiding taco bell he came back and as i was waiting for my combat to end aka 15 seconds after the situation he comes back to the gen store and kills me while i had a barrett equipped effectively leaving me without compensation of the barrett he cause me to lose when he broke NLR and RDMed me  

Edited by balloonhail4979
More relevant info

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current