CyClone - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

CyClone

In-Game Name: CyClone

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 6 weeks in game time.

What is your RP Rank: E11 CPT, CI RnD SCA.

What is your timezone?: EST.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9, I 

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Was former event team around a month and a half ago.

How Active are you? (1/10): 6, school and other irl stuff but I will try my best

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaming light Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): None.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I should join the event team because I know what I am doing as being a prior event team member for around 3 months. As well, I should join because of my knowledge within the SCP world, I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to lore within the SCP universe. I know how to solve problems efficiently, work efficiently with others and by myself.  I have 6 weeks playtime on the server with dedication  within Gaming Light as a whole. I wish to help with role play as much as possible and always flag on when a event team ticket it up. I have prior experience with hosting events and wish to host more events then I did when I was Event Team last time.  Overall, I know I would make a great Event Team Member and this is why you should accept me once again. Thank you, CyClone.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP-914, I could say 914 has transferred onto site for a little bit and get research and RnD to test on it, Obviously I would stay within the guidelines when it comes to upgrading items and also take appropriate measures when it comes to the actual SCP. I could upgrade items like weapons, even hp sometimes etc.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-001 Scarlet King. I say this because once it releases or gets destrpyed somehow, I want to know what happens to the universe and what happens with the SCP-Foundation. Especially, I want to see what the Overseer Council would do to prevent it / Kill it.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

8 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

+Support 

Great person to be around

Has experience with ET

seems like a good fit for ET

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

10 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

+Support 

Great person to be around

Has experience with ET

seems like a good fit for ET

Not only that, but as someone who works with him in E-11, I can confirm that he is a very hard worker, and will do well in ET

+/- Support

All my + is reasons above

-Application can be better.

-I would like to see more explaining in the event idea.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

What da dog doin? 

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/9/2021 at 7:30 AM, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Support

- Previous ET Experience

- Server playtime/experience

- Very friendly

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |